Chapter 3 : Questions

Season 1 : Chapter 3

As the first bell rang, the door of the room opened and a young woman with dark brown hair walked inside of the room. In Kiyotaka's eyes, she was extremely beautiful though the boy felt no sense of attraction towards her. It's not just her. He, at the moment felt no attraction towards any person of the opposite sex.

He is like a caterpillar who still has not evolved into a full fledged butterfly. An unevolved species lacking basic human abilities like emotions and social interactions.

Anyways, the woman was extremely beautiful. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail, and paired with her suit and delicate features, she looked like someone who firmly believed in discipline.

Just like his seatmate, her face also kept a stern mask as every step of her heels creating a small clacking noise. She stood on the podium and looked around the whole Class, surveying them.

 She stood on the podium and looked around the whole Class, surveying them

" Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese History. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admission guide. "

Her voice was monotone throughout the whole speech as if she was reading a script for her introduction. Though no one made fun of it since they were astonished by how gorgeous their homeroom teacher was.

'Being beautiful definitely has it's advantages. Someone could commit a heinous crime and get away with it just because they are beautiful. If I had that perk, then life would've been way easier. I blame that man for not giving me good genes."

The students in the front seats passed the familiar documents to the students behind them. As the documents reached Kiyotaka's hands, he started reading every single word written on it.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School differed from other Japanese high schools in a few key ways. All students are required to live in dormitories located within the school's premises. Also, except for special cases, like inter school events, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even then, one is only permitted to come in contact with other participants during the event. In addition to this; contact with one's family was forbidden without authorization. Naturally, leaving the school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden.On the other hand, the campus is equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theatre, cafe, boutique, and more, one could easily compare this school to a small city, being more than 600,000 square metres in size. The school also broaded another unique feature: The S-System.

I would love to go to the cafe. I know that I'm here to fulfil a mission, but there's no way I'll leave without tasting what actual food from the outside world feels like. Even in today's breakfast, the chefs in the WhiteRoom served plain Oatmeal with different kinds of healthy fruits. It's not that they were bad, but I want to see if food outside the White Room is different or not.'