Chapter 84 : Boys

Season 4 : Chapter 7

"This is the best!!!!"

The redhead of Class-D, Sudou Ken roared in happiness and excitement as he tore a piece of meat from the skewer while wildly munching on them.

"Calm down Ken. At this rate, people might think you are a wild barbarian."

"Who gives a fuck about what others think. Their opinion doesn't have any impact on my life. They wouldn't pay my bills in the future, no? So why should I care?"

He took a big gulp of water after finishing his small rant as the other four boys dining with him  just silently nodded to his words.

"Hmm ... you're not wrong to be honest."

"But there must be an etiquette on how one should act, no? I understand your reasoning Ken, but you need to calm yourself a little and be a little more professional. You are improving though, so have my praise."

Finishing his lecture, Kiyotaka elegantly started eating while the other three sweatdropped at his actions.

"Speaking of conduct, I must say you've gotten a little more approachable, Ayanokouji-kun."

Hirata smiled at Kiyotaka, to which all he received in response was a blank look from the Leader.

"Approachable? In what sense? I don't think I changed that much."

"I don't know how to explain it.... You've gotten less forceful with your methods and you do not antagonise our classmates as much as you did in the past. Because of this, the harmony of the class increased quite a lot, as they started seeing you as a reliable, dependable leader instead of a dictator who only looks for his own benefits."

"...... I see. In my opinion, others play quite a huge part in that as well. Suzune, Chiaki, Maya, Airi, Hasebe, Kushida, Karuizawa, Ike,   you guys as well, all gradually came to terms with the seriousness of this school and have adapted to that in your own ways and became a lot more reliable to manage. So, in a way, the class is in quite a good state, because of which there is no need for me to play the 'Bad Cop' unlike before."

"Speaking of Suzune, you and Horikita have gotten quite close recently huh?! And by close, I mean ....... CLOSE. What's the secret man?! Spill it."

With a big grin on his face, Sudou nudged Kiyotaka on his shoulders as Sotomura, who was quiet for all this time, started creepily chuckling to himself.

"Ku ku ku, you shouldn't involve yourself too much in Kiyotaka-dono's matters too much, Ken-shounen. Or, by the end of it, you might start having a crush on the all mighty Kiyo-dono as well."

"Hah?! What the fuck do you mean?! I ain't gay bro. Also why are you calling me shounen?! I literally am a couple months older than you."

"Ku ku ku, you might older than me in age, but you can never touch this vast experience that is stored in this almighty treasure chest of mine, which I call my legendary  brain."

Sotomura tapped his head while continuing to chuckle further, while Kiyotaka looked at their interaction with mild amusement.

"Weirdo."

"Anyways, do you guys have any plans tomorrow?"

Hirata Yosuke broke the ice with a small, harmless question, making his classmates turn his head towards him.

"Hmm, I don't have any plans yet. But who knows, I might have some matters spring up in the future. Unnecessarily I have quite the busy schedule."

"No need to brag about it and don't try to change the topic, Kiyotaka. Tell me about your matters with Horikita."