Chapter 94 : Pattern

Season 4 : Chapter 17

Ayanokouji POV

Soon because of the exams being completed this early between (Rabbit Group) and (Monkey Group), all of our phones started buzzing with numerous texts from our group chat as Hirata tried to calm the atmosphere down and told everyone that me and Koenji got the victory in our respective groups to which a lot of cheers and congratulations were reciprocated through the texts.

Now not only our own Class, I'm pretty sure Ryuuen, Katsuragi and Ichinose will be quite surprised by the quick completion of the monkey group as well. However, based on what Ichinose said earlier, I have no doubts that she might think that someone from Class-A acted as the traitor this time as well, which we can use quite nicely as a camouflage that Ichinose herself created for us.

Quite convenient, I must say. But I can't help but think there is indeed a pattern in this exam, that I need to clock as soon as possible. Soon Koenji walked out of shower humming to himself as water droplets started dripping on the mat from his body, to which Yukimura clicked his tongue in annoyance at the antics of the blonde haired boy. 

"Koenji, would you mind revealing the identity of the 'Target' in the Monkey group? I'm fully confident that there is a pattern hidden inside this exam and your help will mean a lot.", with a couple of sweet words, I tried to inflate Koenji's ego wanting to coerce him into giving me the name as all he did was a small 'hmph' before turning around from me.

"The 'Target' is "......" from Class-B, Kiyo boy. You're welcome."

Without speaking any further Koenji lied down on his bed and started humming a song as I kept the name he gave me in the back of my mind.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"You two are completely nuts, you know?"

With an exasperated tone, Suzune blamed me as she passed one glass of cold drink towards my way.

"I'll take that as a compliment. I believe that if I let the meeting continue even further, things might have gotten troublesome for me if Ichinose or Machida gained a little too much control. Also, hey now look at me. I'll be chilling for the remaining three days while you will have to experience a certain man's 'kukuku' for the time being. Being an associate of the V.I.P sure is hard, huh?"

I immediately got my well deserved result for teasing the woman beside me as she started pinching my cheek with a 'very pure' smile on her face.

"Can you repeat your words again? I think I didn't hear it correctly."

"....."

"Good boy.", she said with satisfaction before letting go of my cheek. "Say, Kiyotaka-kun, how confident are you that Class-D will win the Rabbit Group?"

"100 percent. But I want a little more information so that there is a way I can crack the whole pattern. By the way, are Karuizawa and Kushida the only 'Targets' from Class-D?", I asked her before taking a sip of my cold drinks as she shook her head before replying to me.

"Minami-san is the final 'Target' from Class-D. She is the 'Target' in the Horse Group."

"Alright. Good to know. So we have 4 Targets in our hand. 3 from our class and 1 from Ichinose's. Now all we need to check is if there is something troublesome hidden in it. Let's leave for now. If someone from other classes finds us at the moment, it would lead to a troublesome situation. If I find any pattern, I'll be sure to let you know, got it?"