Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal

"Matsushita…Do you have some time? I need your help with something."

Matsushita, who was talking with Shinohara,Satou and Karuizawa, looked back towards Ayanokouji who was slightly waving at her and Satou, trying to get their attention.

Both Karuizawa and Shinohara gave him the stink eye while the other two girls gave him a short wave in response.

"What do you want? Can't you see we are busy? Go away."

Shinohara tried to shoo him away as if he was a dog, while both Matsushita and Satou frowned at him.

Ayanokouji sighed to himself in annoyance.

'Sometimes I wish that I could have Horikita as my familiar, so that she would stay with me 24/7. I really miss her slap at the moment.'

A small image of a warrior Horikita with a sword flashed in Ayanokouji' mind, before the boy shrugged his thoughts away.

"I don't think I asked you anything, Shinohara. The person I'm talking to is  Matsushita. And this is an important matter for the betterment of the class. Please don't interrupt me."

Shinohara's face immediately got red in anger as she clenched both of her fists.

"Yo-"

"Please keep your mouth shut Shinohara-san. Ayanokouji-kun must have some business with me, that's why he came here. Our chat can wait, you know?"

The blue haired girl looked towards Matsushita with a betrayed look, not believing that she is siding with the so-called 'gloomy tyrant' instead of her own friend.

"Matsushita-san….Why are you siding with him instead of me?"

However before Matsushita could give a response, Satou spoke up.

"It's not like we have to agree with you all the time, just because we have been friends for a month. In that logic, we are friends with Ayanokouji-kun as well. So don't cause unnecessary fights...I beg you."

'Wow….I didn't know Satou can talk so well...Colour me impressed.'

"Hey hey, What's going on with you two? Ever since the group study started, both of you got way too distanced from us. What's the deal with the both of you?"

Karuizawa immediately joined the conversation with a confused tone in her voice. 

Ayanokouji mentally slapped his head, already regretting his decision. 

'This is going nowhere…..I'd rather do the whole thing myself instead of hearing all this bullshit every single time I try to talk with these two.'

Ayanokouji gave both Matsushita  a small gaze before walking towards the door.

"I'm waiting only 5 minutes. Please come within that time period, or forget that our conversation took place."