Chapter 6 : Conflict

Season 1  :  Chapter 6

" I aspire to be the Leader of Class-D "

As soon as I uttered those words, the class stared at me with confusion at first, before glaring at me.

"Leader?For what?"

"And why should you be the leader?"

"Yeah if we are talking about being a leader...Then Hirata-kun and Kushida-san would be a better choice than a socially awkward guy like you."

The blonde haired girl with the ponytail, who was staring quite intensely at Hirata during his introductions, uttered those words out.

Her words caused a chain reaction as other students immediately joined her argument and started insulting me, this time criticising me because of my physical features.

"We don't want a gloomy guy like you to be our leader..."

"Get off the podium and stop wasting our time..."

"Overconfident prick trying to act smart.I bet your 'theory' was something you made up as well.."

I looked towards the person who said that and it was the brown haired guy named Ike Kanji, the guy who was on his mission to change the school into real life tinder.The other students also nodded to his words and started pointing accusatory fingers at me.

Even though you said some offensive things to me, I'll forgive you Ike.Because your words gave me a nice escape route which I can use to my advantage..

"How about a bet then?"

As soon as I uttered those words, the whole class got silent.

"Hah? Bet? For what?" The blonde haired girl once again started acting obnoxiously causing me to sigh in annoyance at her actions.

"If we don't get 100,000 points by the start of next month, then I will be the leader of the Class and all of you will follow me with no resistance."

"Umm Ayanokouji-kun... Isn't it a bit too extreme? We are trying to enjoy our school lives and it seems like you are planning to make us your slaves.."

Kushida's innocent voice filled with worry caused most of the students, boys and girls to glare at me.

I noticed Horikita sighing to herself before looking at all of them with cold disgust. She packed her bags before leaving the room, not before sending me a small glance.

A blue coloured short haired girl beside the obnoxious girl started yelling at me for some reason.

"And why should we follow your bet? What's in it for us huh ? "

Again...Thanks for the question.I appreciate it.

"If we get 100,000 points by next month, then starting from then, all the points I get, I will distribute it among the whole class.. How about that?"

All of their eyes widened before a couple of them also started leaving the room.

"I'm not participating in this bet. Sorry. Extorting more points even after getting 100,000 every month doesn't sit well with me."