Chapter 76 : Cut

Season 3 : Chapter 20

Ayanokouji POV

"Pick her back up, Ayanokouji-kun. I'll start the recording. Try to act as genuine as possible, okay?"

"Your wish is my command. Right Kushida? You will follow everything that Suzune says to you right now right? Just like a fucking slave."

Immediately her face soured as Kushida gritted her teeth in annoyance in anger, however she restrained to speak up or blurt out any profanities herself, since she had no idea whether Suzune  kept the camera going or not.

Although I still felt a little odd about cursing at someone, I'm not going to lie, it did feel kind of satisfying to blurt that word out of my mouth .... because of which, I actually feel kind of light now. Is this the reason all the hot-headed people I've met love to curse so much? Just to keep their mind sane? Who knows?

Anyways it seems like I was once again dwelling in my thoughts as the sound of Horikita tapping her shoes on the muddy floor snapped me out of my thoughts. As soon as our eyes met, she gave me an annoyed look and a small glare, as I could clearly notice a small nerve pop out of her forehead in anger.

"Would you mind monologuing to yourself some other time, Kiyotaka-kun? We don't have much time before the sun rises out, you know. We only have about one and a half hour left. So let's get this over with as soon as possible."

Curse my mind, Suzune. Not me. I don't tell my mind to always think about unnecessary things of my own volition. It does on it's own. The brain truly is such a fascina-

"You are doing it once again, Kiyotaka-kun."

Suzune lightly threw a mud rock on my head as I let out a small 'Ow' unconsciously even if it didn't hurt at all in the slightest. Not wanting to further aggravate this Ice Demon any further, just like a nice, loyal husb- my bad boyfriend, I looked back at Kushida and tried my hardest to crack a smile [ p.s. It failed miserably ] before pushing Kushida off the cliff again.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Immediately her horrified squeals reverberated throughout the entire area, as Suzune closed both of her ears with a satisfied look on her face. And just before Kushida actually falls any further and dies, just like previous time, I grabbed hold of her and tried to console this poor, scared  girl whose life is under my mercy.

"Don't worry Kushida .... I got you, okay?"

"mhmm ....."

"Alright 'gently' pull her back now, Kiyotaka-kun. I'll start the camera. You know what to do, right?"

"Yes Suzune-sensei. Leave it all to me."

Because of my light teasing, I noticed her cheeks turning a little red before she excused herself and started recording, as I pulled back Kushida as gently and comfortably as I can, and soon enveloped herself in a small, tight hug before raising my voice.

"Are you good, Kushida? You didn't get injured, correct?"

"U-uhmm"

"Cut. She looks like she doesn't have any idea what to say as a response."

Hearing my girlfriend's words' I couldn't help but sigh to myself before looking at my two faced acquaintance with a gaze filled with mock disgust.