Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong

"How are you doing Kushida? Feeling calm yet, or are you still frustrated?"

Not even bothering to look the girl in the eye, Ayanokouji casually walked past her and leaned on the wall of the roof, drinking his cold drink, enjoying the calm,cold breeze.

Kushida's face immediately snapped towards him as it contained undiluted rage and anxiety…..  Anxiety of being caught in the middle of her rant, and rage of being caught by none other than the tyrant of Class-D of all people.

Her face immediately morphed into an ugly frown as she slowly stepped towards him.

"You….What are you doing here?"

Setting his can down, Ayanokouji slightly looked up at her annoyed face and let out a small yawn.

"Nothing much. I was quite bored and saw you walk up here all alone. Thought I would get some blackmail material, and oh boy I got more than what I asked for."

To further acknowledge his point, Ayanokouji hummed to himself while nodding his head. He then picked up his can and walked past the frozen Kushida.

"Thank you for giving me some important information,Kushida. Have a nice day."

But as soon as he was about to walk away, Ayanokouji felt his hand locked up in a firm grip. He slightly looked back to see the social butterfly of Class-D sending him a cold glare.Her cold, calculating eyes were surveying him like she was trying to predict what his next move was about to be.

Her cold, calculating eyes were surveying him like she was trying to predict what his next move was about to be

"How much did you hear?"

"Everything."

"If I were you, I would never tell anyone what you heard or saw today. Don't tell a soul about what you saw today, and don't interfere in my life. I'll let you go if you swear."

"Or what if I do tell?"

Her glare intensified while Ayanokouji's face remained the same as it always is. Completely blank.

"Or you will face the consequences of betraying me."

He slightly raised his eyebrows at the comment before giving her an amused stare.

"And what can the mighty Kushida do to make me suffer?"

The sarcasm behind his voice made the girl in front of him irk in annoyance, before she let out a small smile.

"Then I'll tell everyone you raped me."

She said those words without any hesitation,  as if she did this thing more than once.

'What a unique woman…..It's truly disappointing that the person who caught you was me, or this act of yours would have some impact.'

"That's a false accusation, you know? No one will believe you."

"No, I don't think it would be a  false accusation."