Chapter 31 : Female

As soon as Kiyotaka got the test papers, he immediately scanned every single question to check whether there were any dissimilarities in the question or not.

'Score. Every single question is identical to those of the previous years. They are just arranged differently.'

He looked towards his black haired seatmate who gave him a victorious smile before she focused her attention  towards her paper.

His eyes went towards the other students of Class-D as he could see smiles on their faces. Satou and Matsushita gave him a small thumbs up to which he nodded at them.

Seeing their interaction, a certain teacher looked at them with mild interest and curiosity. She soon darted her eyes away from Ayanokouji with a small smirk.

'I can't wait to see what kind of surprise you prepared for me, Ayanokouji.'

Soon,  the midterm exams came to an end as the students formed different groups among them and were talking to one another.

Similarly,  Sudou and Sotomura also joined the three girls who were surrounding Ayanokouji.

"How did you do, Sotomura?"

"It went perfectly, Ayanokouji-dono. I don't want to brag but I am pretty confident that I might get around 65 to 70."

"Good going Sotomura-kun~"

"Who would've known that you would finally grow a backbone? I'm so proud of you~"

With mock tears, Satou and Matsushita lightly slapped his back, causing the chubby boy to blush in embarrassment. 

"How about you Sudou-kun? Are you feeling confident that you will pass?"

Hearing Horikita's question, Sudou leaned on the wall while giving her a proud smirk.

"Hell yeah. Because of Ayanokouji's help, I easily understood the problems beforehand...
The test questions further helped me in the test. So I don't have anything to worry about."

"That's good to hear. Good job Sudou."

"Thanks."

"Ayanokouji-kun~"

Matsushita let out a sly smile before tiptoeing towards the boy as he sighed in annoyance understanding what she was planning to do.

'Just kill me.'