Chapter 79 : Slave

Season 4 : Chapter 2

"S-slave?!"

Kushida's eyes immediately widened in shock and disbelief as Horikita let out a sly smirk before laying her head on Kiyotaka's shoulders, looking down at the girl with a sadistic expression on her face.

"What? Not a fan of it? I think it's a pretty good deal in my opinion. I mean, if you don't want to agree, then go and say your final goodbyes to your dear classmates."

"W-wait w-wait ...... I'll do it. I'll be Horikita-san's slave. I'll follow whatever she wants me to do. Just don't kick me out of this school. I beg you."

With gritted teeth, Kushida once again found herself in a 'dogeza' position as Kiyotaka got up from Suzune's bed and sat on his knees in front of Kushida, as he made the girl look up at him.

"Wanna know a fun fact, Kushida? "

"W-what is it?"

"It was never my intention to expel you or make you drop out, in the first place."

"H-huh? / Huh?"

This time, both Suzune and Kushida looked at him with confused eyes, wanting him to elaborate the words he said just now.

"I mean, if I wanted to get rid of you, I would have rather done it when our Class was at 0 CP, wouldn't I? I even had the evidence to do that, by the way. Wanna see the proof?"

Without waiting for a response, Kiyotaka took out his mobile phone and started playing a certain recording which was around a month old.

"Then I'll tell everyone you raped me."

"That's a false accusation, you know? No one will believe you."

"No, I don't think it would be a  false accusation."

"I got your fingertips in my shirt. One word and you are done for.  I'm going to leave this uniform in my room without washing it. If you betray me, I'll hand it over to the police. Co-operate with me and I'll not do anything to harm you...Am I clear?"

"You think I would like this? Don't joke with me. I would rather have sex with Yamauchi, than do this with you."

With a moderately satisfied look on his face, Kiyotaka turned off his mobile device as Kushida was looking at him with a horrified look, almost as if her entire life had turned upside down.

Much like her, Horikita didn't also seem to expect this as her mouth widened a little forming an ' °o° ' for a second, before she shut her mouth and just stared at Kiyotaka with a solicitious expression on her face