Chapter 15 : Resistance

[Lol even though this is a Horikita story...This meme was just too good to not post ]

Season 1  :  Chapter 15

" Playtime is over boys and girls. Get yourself ready to work. Cause I'm not planning to spare any one of you. "

Most of the students from Class-D gulped at the threat of the brown haired boy, realising the severity of the situation they put themselves in. Whereas some ignorant students of the class were still not able to comprehend the situation.

Two of them were a short blue haired girl named Shinohara and a beta looking guy named Miyamoto.

"Why should we have to work for you huh? "

"What's the use of it?"

The brown haired boy sighed to himself before looking at their homeroom teacher, who let out a small defeated smile at the situation.

'They say Ignorance is bliss but it really does become a pain in the ass in certain situations doesn't it....'

"You know....It's better if you get quiet. Then Sensei would actually be able to explain the details of this school. The constant protest of you guys is just wasting all of our time. So why don't you do all of us a favour and just keep that mouth of yours shut ?"

Horikita immediately stood up and admonished the both of them with her signature ice cold glare and cold facts, resulting in them to get silent.

"This is just a waste of my time. Fuck all this. I'm leaving."

The red haired guy named Sudou kicked his desk in frustration and immediately stood up with the intention of leaving the room.

'Already ditching class since homeroom? Can't be more proud of you, red hair...'

The red haired guy named Sudou slung his bag over his shoulder and started walking towards the door. Though for some reason instead of using the door located on the end corner of the room, he decided on a bolder approach.

He walked towards the front door and soon stood in front of Ayanokouji, glaring at the brown haired boy.

'Trying to use your large stature as a means of intimidation? What else can I expect from a delinquent like you.'

"Listen up fucker. I don't care if you order the others but don't you dare try to bother me. I don't care if I help this class or not. If this doesn't go through that skull of yours, I wouldn't mind smashing that knowledge in it."

Sudou finished his sentence while roughly poking on Ayanokouji's forehead with his finger.

The others widened their eyes while observing the new hostile situation created in the class, while some of them mentally cheered for their red haired classmate wanting him to teach the apparently gloomy loner a lesson.

The model student of Class-D, Hirata Yosuke immediately shot up from his seat with a troubled expression on his face, already sensing what was about to happen....

Horikita on the other hand sat down quietly at her seat, while fixating a cold calculative glare towards Sudou. Then as if something clicked in her head, she suddenly started rummaging her bag and picked her ex best friend out of it. She looked at the item in her hand with a small reminiscing smile.

'Oh how much I missed you, my dear Compass-kun....Although I promised to myself I won't use you anymore, but if it means I have to protect Ayanokouji-kun, then I won't hesitate to use any weapons in my arsenal.'