Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest

Season 4 : Chapter 10

"Suzune .... That's not how you start the game."

"Huh? Why? What is wrong with my move?"

"Everything."

After having their lunch, Kiyotaka and Horikita walked inside her room, as they started playing chess, just to cure their overlooming sense of boredom. Although the black haired girl looked confident and was smirking at the thought of defeating Ayanokouji in at least one thing, the initial excitement of hers died down immediately after 2 back to back losses within 4 moves and 8 moves respectively.

The fact that Airi Sakura, the little sister of the group, was spectating the game and was witnessing Suzune's humiliating back to back defeats soured her mood even more.

Ironic fact being that, the so-called 'little sister' of the group was four days older than Kiyotaka himself.

"What happened, Suzune? It looks like you are a little annoyed? Did the constant back to back losses hurt your shallow pride? I told you not to challenge me, did I?"

It seemed like all this practice of Kiyotaka to mimic Satou's foxy tone finally came to use as despite his boring, monotonous voice, he somehow was able to draw the end syllables of his words in a teasing tone, immediately irking his raven haired girlfriend, who looked back at him with an irritated look.

"...... I think it would be a safe decision for you to keep that mouth of yours shut, Kiyotaka-kun. Otherwise who knows, after your nipple, what might come in danger next."

With an ice cold glare, Suzune's eyes quickly directed towards his crotch, as the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, in spite of his inhumane feats and records, couldn't help but lightly shiver at the thought of having his manhood being attacked.

"N-now now both of you, calm down. Horikita-san, there is no need to be h-hostile correct? A-also Kiyotaka-kun, stop antagonising her."

As if she was the reincarnation of the Great Monk Hirata Yosuke, Sakura tried to calm the atmosphere with her meek voice as the glowering Horikita lowered the intensity behind her glare, still narrowing her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Your wish is my command, Sakura-sama

"Your wish is my command, Sakura-sama. I won't antagonise this devil anymore."

"Who are you calling a devil? If there is a person befitting of a title which screams evil, it should go to someone like you, Mr. Text-to-speech."

'Ok ... now that's just plain rude. Just because I can't talk like you guys, you had to violate me like that? Personally I wouldn't have such level of disrespect.'

"Big talk coming from someone who moved her queen four times in the opening stages of the game. And you had the audacity to act like a smartass."

"I never played chess seriously. I tried looking for tutorials once, in order to impress nii-san with my skills, however it didn't result in anything."