Chapter 35 : Results

Season 2  :  Chapter 2

After Chabashira-sensei announced the results

As the poster became visible to the students, their eyes almost popped out of their sockets in surprise and shock.

Not a single student including Ike, Yamauchi or Sudou got a single failing mark in all of their subjects.

What was even more surprising was that there were 8 rows of students who got full marks in all of their subjects, which included Ayanokouji, Horikita, Koenji, Hirata, Yukimura, Kushida, Matsushita, Mei-Yu Wang.

Kiyotaka gave a slightly impressed nod towards his brown haired date as she smiled in glee, before looking towards Horikita who was trying her best not to smile while looking at the results. 

"Good work, Horikita."

His words caused her to look towards him, which ultimately resulted in her smiling at him.

"Good work to you as well. I'm sure with this our class will get the starting point in the Class Competition."

"There is no doubt about that. However we can't let this win get in our head otherwise it will be disastrous. "

"Ever so serious are you? Not that I dislike it since you are absolutely correct."

"Yesss!!!!"

"We did it!!!!"

All hell let loose in the room of Class-D as all the defects started cheering to themselves, relishing the fact that they survived and pushed through their first obstacle in this institution.

"Everybody silence."

One word from Chabashira-sensei herself and their cheers immediately stopped as the defects could sense a cold gaze from their leader from the corner of the room, the sight of which amused the Homeroom Teacher of Class-D to no end.

"It seems like your leader doesn't even need to spend any energy to calm you down anymore. How impressive, my dear students finally evolved from utter trash to mindless cattle. I wonder what the next stage will be…"

Her words definitely struck a chord among the students as they glared at her, however her own glare caused them to look away.

"Now, don't act smart with me. I'm actually complimenting you guys. What I'm trying to say is instead of cheering to yourselves like the dumb idiots you are, give credit to the person because of whom you passed and listen to him in the future if you want to succeed further."

Ending her rant, Chabashira-sensei gave Ayanokouji a small nod with a very small smile on her face, as the other students swallowed their pride and sent him stares filled with gratitude.

'What a troublesome teacher. I know she said that she would help in whatever I want, but still how could you put me on a spot like this? You're going to make me feel embarrassed, you know?🗿🗿'

"Anyways congratulations for all the good results and thank you for your service Ayanokouji."

Begrudgingly the boy in question stood up from his seat before surveying each of the students with a cold impassive gaze causing them to look away.