Chapter 44 : The Tyrants

Season 2  :  Chapter 11

"Ayanokouji-kun?! Where are you going?"

While he was walking through the hallway, Kiyotaka was stopped by Horikita who was jogging towards him.

"I'm going to meet my buddy Ryuuen. Want to tag along?"

"Ryuuen? Who the hell is that? You never told me about a friend of yours."

"He is the person responsible for all the mess that is being created. I just want to congratulate him for making my life more troublesome than usual. Maybe a pat on the back is good for him. What do you think?"

Immediately her eyes widened for a second as she looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Is the name of the Leader of Class-C , Ryuuen?"

"Yup. It's a pretty cool name right? What do you think will happen if I call him 'Dragon Boy' ?"

"You will most likely get punched, however since it's you we are talking about, he will have to go to the nurse."

"How sweet of you to complement my skills Horikita. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure he is smart enough to not lose his composure in front of CCTV cameras."

Horikita who was looking at Kiyotaka as if he was a wild specimen, sighed to herself before chuckling to herself.

"You are one crazy guy, you know?"

'Of course, I know.'

"Hmm? Why do you think so?"

"You always talk about how you want to lead the class and make theories all the time, and put it to use pretty effectively...

However at the same time, you always preach about this so-called 'peaceful life' of yours and for some reason you look like you really enjoy yourself while doing basic stuff like watching TV, playing games or even to some extent doing daily chores.

And then out of nowhere you do some of the most chaotic and craziest things, a person can do.

Your actions and words are pretty contradictory is what I'm trying to say...."

Seeing Kiyotaka go silent all of a sudden, Horikita scratched her cheeks feeling a little awkward.

"Umm did I trigger any bad memories? I didn't mean to do that."

"No, no...nothing of the sorts. It's just... your words gave me something to think about. You are not wrong per say....Who knows, maybe I am a walking example of Human Contradiction. "

Kiyotaka turned around and started walking away from her, however Horikita quickly grabbed the back of his uniform, stopping him in his tracks...

"....You are acting different from usual...."

"Hmm? How so?"

".......nevermind....Forget it. Just know that it's not a bad thing."

With that she released her grip over his uniform and showed him a small smile.