Chapter 85 : Alliance

Season 4 : Chapter 8

"Fufufufufu those are quite some bold words that you said, Ayanokouji-kun."

As soon as she heard that soft voice of one Sakayangi Arisu, all the initial sass of Kamuro Masumi instantly disappeared as her eyes slightly widened in shock at the fact that the 'loli' might have heard all the trash-talk these two were doing against her.

She looked at Kiyotaka with a slightly panicked expression, however her face turned into that of surprise as she didn't notice any change in expression in the face of the Leader of Class-D. Just like usual, he was gazing at the face of Arisu Sakayanagi with a calm, composed expression on his face.

 Just like usual, he was gazing at the face of Arisu Sakayanagi with a calm, composed expression on his face

"Sakayangi ... Good evening. How are you doing?"

"Fufufufu exchanging pleasantries right after being caught red-handed insulting me? How daring of you, Ayanokouji-kun."

"It was never my intention to insult you. However if you did get offended by it, then apologies."

'Dude .... You don't sound apologetic at the slightest.'

"You don't have to ask for my forgiveness, fufufu. However I must warn you about one thing, Ayanokouji-kun. I don't like to be called a 'cripple'. Although you were not the person who said that, I still thought that it would be a good idea to let you know. Please keep that in mind."

Sakayanagi looked straight into the eyes of Kamuro Masumi with a smug grin on her face as she was saying those words, making the other Class-A students slightly shiver. The reason for this sudden shivering was not Arisu's ever-present smug smile, however. It was the hostile glare she was directing towards Kamuro while keeping her smirk.

Not wanting to show her uncomfortableness, the purple haired girl clicked her tongue before looking away, while Hashimoto chuckled in nervousness.

"Hehe ... my apologies for barging in both of your privacy like that. But princess wanted to eavesdrop on your conversation, so I had to follow her orders."

"Fufufufu, don't use the word 'eavesdrop' Hashimoto-kun. All I was doing was collecting some information. And it seems like I got more than enough after catching a certain lady snitching about my daily affairs. Oh, how are you doing, Masumi-san? I didn't register your presence till now."

With an extremely polite and cute smile, Sakayangi waved towards Kamuro .... who just wanted to kill herself.

"So .... what did you want to discuss, Sakayanagi?"

"Oh? Right. First of all, I want to congratulate you in this huge victory, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun. To lower down such a big difference from other classes in just One Special Exam is quite a feat in my opinion."

"I appreciate your praise, I guess. But I did nothing that remarkable. This guy over here was a huge help as well. If anything, he deserves more praise than me."