1. Overnight affair

The man's breathing is very heavy, but it contains a bit of restraint and restraint, so as not to make people feel afraid.

Rich sandalwood lingers on the nose, mixed with hormones unique to alpha.

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't figure out for a while how he got to this point.

He was very sure that he wore the book, and wore it into the Internet celebrity article "How to Refine the Top Pure A" that he had just stayed up all night to read.

Because when he looked in the mirror, he found that he had a face exactly the same as the vicious male match in the text.

Not only that, the table was also full of unopened love letters, and Zhuo Jingheng opened a few and looked at them, all of which were written to Jing Heng.

Jing Heng is the most disgusting vicious male partner in "Top Pure A". He is the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist Zhou Jin, and has always regarded Zhou Jin as his wishful Langjun, who knew that an innocent and flawless little Hundred Flowers Louhua Louhua suddenly appeared, and he forced Zhou Jin's soul away.

Jing Heng grew up with thousands of pets, has always been sought after, his eyes are above the top, naturally he is not convinced that he will lose to an unknown little O, so he will find trouble with the pre-sale jacaranda in every way.

Unfortunately, he had an empty and harmful heart, but he did not have a harmful brain, and the plan he came up with was full of loopholes, and he was slapped in the face every time, but it attracted Zhou Jin's disgust, and finally he was miserable by Zhou Jin, and he could only leave in a hurry.

Zhuo Jingheng sat in front of the dressing table, looking at the beautiful face in the mirror, and couldn't help sighing.

"With such a good-looking face, what man can't you want? Why didn't you hang yourself on Zhou Jin's tree? "

He touched his fair and handsome little face, and suddenly became playful, pinched his throat and shouted, "Uncle, come and play!" It's so bitter for a concubine to wait~"

The voice just fell.

"Snap!"

With a crisp sound, the lights in the house went out.

The wind and rain outside the window were raging, and Zhuo Jingheng sat in the room where he couldn't see his fingers, looking confused.

Before he could react, the door was slammed open, and a figure broke in.

Zhuo Jingheng's waist was suddenly buckled, and the scream was stuck in his throat, and after a whirlwind, he was pressed to the bed.

As far as the eye can see, there is only a dark shadow, as far as the tentacles can reach, is a solid and warm muscle, Zhuo Jingheng touched it out of the instinct of the old color batch, not only was he not afraid, but his heart was itchy.

This...... This is the first time he has touched the legendary eight-pack abs!

The rich and elegant sandalwood lingered on the end of his nose, like a hook, stirring his heart.

There was a low laugh in my ears, low and hoarse, but soft and gentle, calm.

If it weren't for the body pressed on his body as hot as fire and his clothes were disheveled, Zhuo Jingheng would have thought that this man had come to him to look at the stars and the moon and talk about the philosophy of life.

At this time, the man spoke with a hoarse voice: "I heard you shout just now, it's so hard to wait." 

Zhuo Jingheng: "..."