35. the secret of the little mermaid

Sling the bull? Who the hell is talking nonsense, it is clear at a glance.

Wei Shaoting looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was hanging his head and trying to argue, and his heart ached dullly.

The boy he wants to marry back home will blush when he mentions another man, and he will show a panicked and shy look, as if he has been poked in the most secret and shameful heart.

How does this make him not heartache?

Zhuo Jingheng's heart was in a mess, and he only kept repeating: "This is impossible, brother, you must have thought too much..."

Wei Shaoting was silent for a long time, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and brought up the page to show him.

"See for yourself and see what is written in this news."

Zhuo Jingheng took the mobile phone, a little unclear, until he saw the slightly blurry photo.

It is obviously a candid perspective, but even if it is not clear, you can distinguish Zhou Zeroyu's handsome and elegant face, as well as the slender boy who was held tightly by him in his arms and only showed a small half of his chin.

Around this photo, there are various speculations from various news media about the new love of the president of Zhou's Group, which are varied, and it is extremely lively.

"This is..." Zhuo Jingheng's voice trembled a little.

Wei Shaoting hooked his lips and smiled, and said coldly: "Xiao Heng, you should understand what this photo represents. What kind of person is Zhou Zhiyu, I don't need to say more, this photo can be reported by various media, it must be at his behest, maybe he arranged for someone to take it in secret!"

Zhuo Jingheng held the mobile phone, only felt that his mouth was dry, and said in a dumb voice: "Uncle Zhou, he... Why do you want to do this? "

Wei Shaoting sneered, his eyes sharp as a knife: "Stop deceiving yourself, you should know very well why he did this, he Zhou Zhiyu is simply creating momentum!"

"Take the initiative to release news, create scandals, attract social attention, and then release news about you little by little, so that everyone thinks you are his person!" In this way, even if your father is not willing to let you marry him, he will have to compromise for your reputation in the end... If I'm not mistaken, in the next period of time, all kinds of ambiguous things about you and him, all kinds of ambiguous things, will follow!"

"Zhou Zhiyu is wise and calculating, step by step, in order to get you, even this means can make it out..."

Wei Shaoting took a deep breath and said in a deep voice, "Jing Heng, seeing these things, do you still think that what I just said is all nonsense?" Admit it, Zhou Zhiyu has been planning for you for a long time, and he has already had a plan!

It has been planned for a long time, and there are plans for a long time...

Wei Shaoting is right, this photo, these reports, without Zhou Zhiyu's acquiescence, or even fuel, would not have appeared on the front page of various newspapers, which media has the audacity to arrange the president of the Zhou Group?

It turned out that Zhou Zhiyu's kindness to him was not plain and unreasonable, nor did he love Wu and Wu, that man had already woven a net of heaven and earth, using gentleness as bait to lure him into deep step by step.

And he has long been uncontrollably lost in this gentle net, and there is nowhere to escape.

But Zhou Zeroyu is the father of Zhou Jin, the male protagonist of the novel "Top Pure A".

And he is the vicious male partner in this "Top Pure A" novel, obsessed and entangled with the male protagonist.

He had to accept Zhou Jin's gift and had to attend that extremely stupid annual meeting, even if he could find a way to escape the fate of being tortured by sadism, what would Zhou Zhiyu think of his "entanglement" with Zhou Jin?

He just went to the 28th floor, Zhou Zhiyu would be angry, not to mention wearing the dress given by Zhou Jin and dancing with Zhou Jin at the annual meeting...

Zhou Zhiyu would probably be so angry that he didn't want to pay attention to him anymore, right?

When he didn't know Zhou Zhiyu's mind, he could still close his eyes and listen and act as he wanted, but now that he imagined what was going to happen later, he felt that his heart was like a knife, and he couldn't bear it.

Zhuo Jingheng lowered his eyes and laughed self-deprecatingly - he was like the little mermaid in a fairy tale, unable to tell his secrets, he could only watch everything slide into the abyss in pain, but he couldn't do anything.

He gritted his teeth and returned the phone to Wei Shaoting, his voice hoarse: "Even if Uncle Zhou really likes me, I won't accept him."

"I... Think of him as an uncle who treats me very well, and nothing else—"

In the end, his eyes were slightly red, his nose was sour, and he couldn't say any more.

He took a deep breath, hung his head and ran out of the car, only hurriedly dropping a sentence: "Brother, I'm tired, go back to rest first."

Wei Shaoting also got out of the car, he felt a cigarette point from his pocket, and the cyan smoke rose, gradually blurring the slightly gloomy face.

Half an hour later, he pushed open the door of the villa, and as soon as he entered the living room, he saw Father Jing waiting there with a frown.

Wei Shaoting paused in his steps, squeezed out a smile with difficulty, and called softly: "Father, Xiao Heng has returned to the room?"

"yes." Father Jing looked puzzled, "This kid, after coming back, he didn't say a word, and ran up directly... You two got into a fight? "

"Nope." Wei Shaoting shook his head and hesitated, "Father, this time during the estrus period, Xiao Heng did not prepare in advance, and suffered a lot, it is better not to go to work recently, and rest at home first."

Father Jing thought for a while, and said with a bow: "It's okay, I see that he is not in a good mood, maybe he is too tired, it is good to rest for a few days, I will turn back and call Zero Yu to say."

Hearing Zhou Zhiyu's name, Wei Shaoting's brows furrowed, and he said in a deep voice: "Father, I will also go upstairs first."

Father Jing glanced at him with some doubt, but did not ask more, only smiled and nodded.

Wei Shaoting turned around, the smile on his face disappeared, and he went upstairs expressionlessly, and when he passed Zhuo Jingheng's room, he unconsciously stopped and listened.

The room was silent, and there was no sound.

He didn't cry, and when the child ran away from the car, he was obviously about to cry.

Wei Shaoting was a little stunned, he stopped in front of Zhuo Jingheng's door for a long time, until his legs were a little numb, and then he turned around and continued walking.

One step forward, suddenly bumped into a person.

Wei Shaoting only swayed, but the man did not stand firmly, and suddenly sat down on the ground, his eyes reddened.

Wei Shaoting looked down at him and found that it was a raw face, and couldn't help frowning: "Are you a new servant?"

The little male servant in a suit vest and black pants hurriedly stood up, tied his hands and bowed his head, and said timidly: "Young Master, I'm sorry, I didn't take a good look at the road and bumped into you..."

It probably hurt just now, and the boy's soft voice still had a faint cry in it.

Wei Shaoting stared at the small hair spiral above his head for a while, and said softly, "Raise your head."

The boy submissively raised his head, revealing a delicate and beautiful little face, and his eyes were amber, clean and clear.

——It's a bit similar to Jingheng.