20. Do you see me at a glance

After Zhou Jin calmed down, Zhou Zhiyu left Jiang Yi to help deal with the follow-up, and he took Zhuo Jingheng back to the top floor.

Whether in the elevator or in the corridor, he did not speak, nor did he look at Zhuo Jingheng more, his attitude was not indifferent, but he was not as gentle and intimate as before, obviously angry.

Zhuo Jingheng also followed Zhou Zeroyu step by step, and his heart went up and down, and somehow he remembered the plot in the novel, where Jing Heng jumped up and down on the Zhou family, and was finally driven away by Zhou Zeroyu.

Uncle Zhou, he... Angry?

Do you want to kick him out because of disturbing the company's order, as in the novel? But he was only here on the first day!

Woo hoo, what can I do about this, he really didn't mean it...

Zhuo Jingheng was anxious, and wanted to explain several times, but Zhou Zhiyu just strode forward, as if he didn't notice his struggle.

Seeing that he had already walked to the door of the office, Zhou Zhiyu unscrewed the door and went straight in, and Zhuo Jingheng suddenly panicked.

He was afraid that Zhou Zeroyu would shut himself outside, so he quickly rushed up and grabbed Zhou Zeroyu's hand.

"Uncle Zhou!" Zhuo Jingheng was too scared, and there was a little crying in his voice, "Uncle Zhou, look at me, can you look back at me?"

Zhou Zhiyu did not look back, and only said in a deep voice: "Let go."

"I'm not loose!" Zhuo Jingheng almost cried, clutching his hand tightly, "If I let go, you will drive me away!" I don't want to go, I haven't seen you in days! "

He shouted so loudly that Jiang Yi, who hurried outside the door, almost fell to the ground.

I really don't blame him for thinking too much, it's really Zhou Zhiyu and a delicate Omega pulling and pulling at the office door, this face is really terrifying, he has been in Zhou's for so many years, or the first time he has seen it.

Zhou Zhiyu noticed Jiang Yi's dodging figure, frowned, and said in a deep voice: "Jiang Yi! What to do, what to do!"

Jiang Yi shivered, hurriedly answered, and ran away in a hurry.

Zhuo Jingheng only found that there were outsiders just now, and he couldn't help but be stunned, and after a while he reacted, a small face flushed a little bit, and he looked at Zhou Zhiyu who frowned slightly, and the courage to fool around just now suddenly disappeared.

He bit his lower lip, embarrassed, and subconsciously wanted to escape.

As soon as the finger was released, it was buckled by the man, and the body was also pushed to the door, and in a panic, Zhuo Jingheng only smelled a little sandalwood flowing from Zhou Zhiyu's cuffs.

"Zhou... Uncle Zhou! He stammered in fright and blurted out, "Uncle Zhou, don't be angry, I-"

The man's voice was very low and deep, ringing in his ears: "I want you to wait outside, because I may not be able to control myself, I wanted to wait until I calmed down and then talk to you carefully... But since you can't wait, so be now. "

"You think I'm angry?" Zhou Zhiyu clasped his hand, pressed it on top of his head, and his tall body pressed down, "Why?"

Zhuo Jingheng looked at his dark eyes, and said cautiously, "Because... Because I was making a big fuss on the 28th floor and disturbing everyone's work..."

Zhou Zhiyu didn't speak, only looked at Zhuo Jingheng with an uneasy face, and after a while, he suddenly sighed lowly, let go of Zhuo Jingheng, and raised his hand to rub his eyebrows.

Forget it, he's still young.

Too small, so small that I could never read his mind.

Even if he is angry, he is reluctant to be angry with him, for fear of scaring him.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't understand what Zhou Zhiyu was thinking, only looked at him timidly, stretched out his hand and retracted it, and shouted in a low voice: "Uncle Zhou..."

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyes to look at him and sighed again.

It was he who didn't control it well and scared the little one.

He raised his hand and resumed his previous gentleness: "Come here."

Zhuo Jingheng hesitated for a while, moved over in small steps, and stretched out his hand to grab his sleeve.

Zhou Zhiyu took his hand into his palm and led him to the desk. There was only one boss chair in front of the desk, and after Zhou Zhiyu sat down, Zhuo Jingheng stood in front of him and looked at him at a loss.

Zhou Zhiyu finally showed a little smile, he took Zhuo Jingheng's hand, patted his knee, and said, "Sit up."

Why sit again? There are several chairs in the corner of this office, he can move one over——

Before the thoughts in Zhuo Jingheng's mind were finished, he saw Zhou Zhiyu's meaningful eyes, and suddenly felt weak, did not dare to provoke him again, and honestly climbed onto Zhou Zeroyu's lap and sat down.

He was sitting on his back, looking at his nose and nose, as if he was listening to a teacher's lecture.

The smile on Zhou Zhiyu's face increased a little, raised his hand to stroke Zhuo Jingheng's head, and said softly: "Okay, it's okay, it's Uncle Zhou who is wrong and scares you."

When he raised his hand, the sandalwood Buddha beads on his wrist showed a little, exuding a reassuring sandalwood smell. Zhuo Jingheng raised his eyes to look at Zhou Zhiyu, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

Even if it is to complete the plot, he should not make a big fuss in Zhou Zhiyu's company, let alone entangle his son... When he did this, Zhou Zhiyu would definitely have no light on his face, and he should be angry.

"Uncle Zhou, it's me who is wrong." Thinking of this, Zhuo Jingheng admitted calmly, "I'm too willful, always messing around, you can punish me however you want." But Uncle Zhou, I really didn't mean to continue to pester Zhou Jin, what happened just now is not what you imagined."

Zhou Zhiyu said softly: "I didn't imagine anything, it was Lou Hua Yu who came to the top floor and told me that you and Zhou Jin had a fight."

Zhuo Jingheng deflated his mouth and said aggrievedly: "Then do you believe him or me?"

Zhou Zhiyu sighed and said almost spoiled: "Of course I believe you."

He said without hesitation, but Zhuo Jingheng was stunned and a little surprised.

The man's voice is very gentle, his embrace is very warm, and he exudes a faint sandalwood, like a tall and sturdy umbrella, firmly wrapping him in it, as if sitting in his arms, he will never be harmed again...

Zhuo Jingheng's heart suddenly skipped a beat uncontrollably.

He was stunned, jumped up sharply from Zhou Zhiyu's arms, and stammered: "Zhou, Uncle Zhou, I'm here for an internship, don't be like coaxing a child... You, what do you need me to do? Despite the orders, I will go now!"

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him, his eyes were deep and distant, and he was implicitly indulgent, and said with a smile: "Didn't you just say, punish you as I please?"

Isn't it, you really have to be punished?

Zhuo Jingheng fawned and said with a fawning smile: "Uncle Zhou, punish me, punish me lightly?"

Zhou Zhiyu smiled, he pulled Zhuo Jingheng, took the person back into his arms again, and said with a smile: "Then I will punish lightly, let you stay here honestly, and accompany me to work."

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned and hesitated: "Uncle Zhou, isn't this right?"

This is an office, what if someone comes in and out and sees it and wants to be crooked?

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyebrows: "Or, I'll punish you to clean the bathroom?"

Zhuo Jingheng didn't dare to give an opinion, and his head shook like a rattle: "No need, no need, Uncle Zhou, I will definitely accompany you to work!"