27. voyeurism

The old residence of the Zhou family.

Seeing Zhou Zhiyu returning with a slender boy wrapped in a suit jacket, all the servants in the old mansion were shocked.

This is something that has never happened before! Even when Madame was still there, Zhou Zhiyu had never been so intimate with Madame.

It is strange to say, at that time, Zhou Zhiyu and his wife were obviously newly married, but they always respected each other like guests, and their words and behaviors were faint, not to mention intimate, it was not much different from two strangers.

On the contrary, it was the boy who was now held in Zhou Zhiyu's arms... Zhou Zhiyu's eyes when he lowered his eyes, and the old housekeeper who was waiting on the side was shocked.

The boy's cheeks were flushed, his brows were furrowed, and he was gasping for breath rapidly, and he seemed to be very uncomfortable, and he looked like he should be an Omega.

Zhou Zhiyu's action of holding the boy was careful and gentle, adjusting the angle from time to time, for fear of making the person in his arms feel uncomfortable, he was very patient and meticulous.

The old housekeeper stayed in the Zhou family for the longest time, watching Zhou Zhiyu grow up, or the first time to see his husband and Omega so close, you know, even the only young master of the Zhou family, Zhou Jin, rarely had the opportunity to contact his father.

In the old housekeeper's cognition, Zhou Zhiyu has always been cold and indifferent, although he has a gentle temperament, he has built a high wall invisibly, always keeping a distance from others.

Who the hell is this teenager? Why can I get a different look from my husband?

The old housekeeper was full of doubts, and wanted to ask, but was preempted by Zhou Zhiyu.

"Li Bo, send someone to the pharmacy to buy Omega-specific inhibitors and come back."

In order to avoid trouble, the maids hired by the old house are all Beta, and the two male masters are Alpha, so there are no ready-made inhibitors at home that can be used for Zhuo Jingheng.

The old housekeeper didn't react for a while, until he was shocked when he looked at Zero Yu last week's serious and deep gaze, and hurriedly went down to make arrangements.

Zhou Zhiyu carried Zhuo Jingheng upstairs and directly took people to his room, and then ordered people to bring water and clean towels.

Zhou Zhiyu's expression was serious, even if the servants were curious, they did not dare to show it, and they did not even dare to look at Omega lying on the bed, and after putting down their things, they left in a hurry, not daring to stay longer for a moment.

After the servants all withdrew, Zhou Zhiyu raised his hand and touched Zhuo Jingheng's sweat-soaked forehead.

His body temperature was still very high, his forehead was wet, and as soon as he felt his hand, he immediately whimpered and rubbed up.

Zhou Zhiyu could feel the delicate and soft fluff on Zhuo Jingheng's face, he slightly hooked the corners of his lips, and the expression on his face was incredibly gentle - at this moment, he had the joy of watching the little animals he fed and grew up, coquettish in the palm of his palm.

At this time, the door suddenly knocked softly, and the voice of the old housekeeper sounded outside the door: "Sir, the inhibitor has been bought."

Zhou Zhiyu withdrew his hand and said softly, "Take it in."

The old housekeeper carefully opened the door, did not make any sound, relaxed his movements, and passed the inhibitor into Zhou Zhiyu's palm.

"Okay, you go out first."

Zhou Zhiyu didn't want anyone to see Zhuo Jingheng's appearance at this time, not even the old housekeeper, so after getting the inhibitor, he directly let the old butler go down.

The inhibitor is to be injected into the gland, Zhou Zhiyu wiped the back of Zhuo Jingheng's neck with an alcohol swab prepared in advance, picked up the inhibitor, and carefully helped him inject.

"Whew... It hurts..."

Zhuo Jingheng immediately cried, struggling uneasily, Zhou Zhiyu quickly pulled out the needle, gently took Zhuo Jingheng into his arms, and soothed softly: "Okay, well... Xiao Heng doesn't cry, it won't hurt for a while..."

At the same time, Zhou Jin, who forgot to take important documents, also hurriedly drove back to the old mansion, and he walked quickly into the hall, and immediately noticed the strange atmosphere.

The servants who were very well-behaved on weekdays gathered together in threes and twos, most of them had excited and curious looks on their faces, and they were whispering something, and even when this young master returned, no one noticed.

Zhou Jin was displeased in his heart, cleared his throat heavily, and the nearest maid heard it, was startled, and immediately ran to Zhou Jin in small steps.

"Young Master." The maid bowed and saluted, "You're back."

Zhou Jin frowned, "What happened at home?"

The maid was stunned and hesitated: "This..."

Zhou Jin became more and more impatient, and said dissatisfied: "What is the big thing, even me, the young master, can't know?"

The maid didn't dare to shout, and said uneasily: "Young master, you misunderstood, nothing happened at home, but Mr. came back not long ago and brought an Omega."

"Omega?" Zhou Jin's face was surprised, and he couldn't believe his ears, "What you said is true?"

The maid immediately lowered her head: "Of course it's true, Mr. and that Omega are upstairs."

After listening to the maid's words, Zhou Jin was stunned, he never expected that Zhou Zhiyu would actually bring an Omega home, which he had never had in the years since he was a child!

Which Omega can get a different look from his father?

For a time, Zhou Jin's chest rose and fell violently, and inexplicable and complicated emotions filled his mind, and he couldn't explain what he felt at the moment, he only felt extremely uncomfortable.

Perhaps because Zhou Zhiyu was too cold and self-denying, Zhou Jin never thought that his father would fall in love with an omega, even if he just imagined that his father was holding a fragile Omega and whispering love, it made him feel uncomfortable and difficult to accept.

Zhou Jin's brain was in chaos, subconsciously following the instinctive action, ignoring the old housekeeper's obstruction, rushing up the stairs in three steps and two steps, and a gust of wind blew in front of Zhou Zhiyu's door.

However, when he actually stood in front of the door, he hesitated.

Zhou Zhiyu is his most longed for and respected father, and that respect and coercion have been engraved into his bones, making him dare not make a second at any time.

Zhou Jin hesitated in front of Zhou Zeroyu's door for a long time, and finally raised his hand, and just wanted to knock down, when he suddenly heard Zhou Zeroyu's deep voice.

"Well... Don't cry, it's all Uncle Zhou's bad..."

My father's voice was softer than ever.

The expression on Zhou Jin's face changed several times, and finally he couldn't hold it back, secretly, carefully twisted the doorknob, and opened the door with a small crack.

He saw Zhou Zhiyu sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a slender boy in his arms, hanging his head to comfort carefully, his voice was soft and low, the boy's thin shoulder blades trembled slightly, as if he was crying, and suddenly turned his head sideways, revealing half of his delicate and gorgeous face.

Zhou Jin slammed the door shut, turned around, and his heart beat like a drum.

He saw clearly that the Omega boy who was held in Zhou Zhiyu's arms was none other than Jing Heng!