11. Week zero yu's careful thoughts

Before Zhuo Jingheng answered, he secretly glanced at Zhou Jin and found that the top male Mr. A was so angry that he almost rolled his eyes.

Ah this... As a vicious male partner who everyone shouts and beats, it doesn't seem to be good for him to be so arrogant, what if he makes Zhou Jin so angry that he jumps off the wall and directly destroys him?

In order to be able to reach the end of the novel with all the mustaches and tails, Zhuo Jingheng accepted it when he saw it, raised his hand and pulled Zhou Zhiyu's sleeve, and whispered: "Uncle Zhou, I didn't mean it, I saw Brother Zhou Jin here, and I ran over to him as soon as I was excited, and I just happened to run into Brother Wei..."

Zhou Zhiyu frowned at him and did not speak.

When he is not smiling, his handsome face looks a little grim, and he is no longer as kind as usual.

Zhuo Jingheng shook his sleeve and begged, "Uncle Zhou... Brother Wei is still watching, don't hurt me, okay?"

Zhou Zeroyu's gaze fell on his raised little face, and his delicate facial features looked particularly gorgeous under the bright light, but because of his coquettish demeanor, he was a little more cute, and Zhou Zeroyu's heart softened.

He sighed silently, and finally looked away and looked at Zhou Jin: "Jin'er, what Xiao Heng said is true?"

Zhou Jin didn't expect that Zhuo Jingheng would round the field for himself, but he knew that his father must not want to see him and Zhuo Jingheng have a dispute, so he had to go down the steps with understanding, gritted his teeth and nodded: "It's true."

He didn't want to stay here and lose people, so he hurriedly dropped a sentence and left.

When he was leaving, Zhou Zhiyu did not stop him, but turned to look at Wei Shaoting and said with a smile: "Shaoting, you have finally returned, your father often nags you, for fear that you will suffer abroad."

Wei Shaoting smiled gently: "What you said, I'm so old, I'm still Alpha, what's wrong with suffering a little."

He was quiet on the surface, but secretly surprised in his heart - it was enough for his own little brother to pick him up, but he didn't expect that even Zhou Zhiyu came.

This is a busy man, with his identity, how can he personally pick up a junior who is not too familiar?

Zhuo Jingheng was already waiting impatiently, he grabbed Wei Shaoting with one hand and Zhou Zhiyu with the other, and urged: "Okay, okay, let's go home and say something." Uncle Zhou, Brother Wei, let's go quickly!"

Wei Shaoting was pulled by him and had to walk a few steps quickly, but Zhou Zhiyu followed behind with long legs and ease.

Zhuo Jinghengcun wanted to brush the favorability at Wei Shaoting, so he hugged his arm, muttering non-stop, and the two brothers snuggled forward and walked forward, very intimate.

Zhou Zhiyu fell behind, looking down at the arms held by Zhuo Jingheng and Wei Shaoting, his eyes were unfathomable.

When getting into the car, Zhuo Jingheng wanted to sit in the back seat with Wei Shaoting, but Zhou Zhiyu opened the co-pilot's door in advance and looked at him with a smile.

Zhuo Jingheng quickly considered it, feeling that Zhou Zhiyu's golden thigh was relatively thick, so he sat in the co-pilot without hesitation.

After Zhuo Jingheng sat in, Zhou Zhiyu closed the car door and looked at Wei Shaoting with a smile: "Shaoting, I want to drive, I can only wronged you to sit in the back seat."

Wei Shaoting keenly sensed something, and there was a little doubt in his heart, but his face did not show, he only smiled and nodded: "Uncle Zhou is too polite, it is an honor for juniors to be able to ride in your car."

Zhou Zero Yuyun said lightly: "You are Xiao Heng's eldest brother, you don't need to be so polite with me."

As soon as these words came out, there was an immediate difference between the distant and the close, Wei Shaoting pursed the corners of his lips, and the smile on his face faded.

What does Zero Elm mean this week?