78 unblessed children

zhou jin was stunned.

his voice trembled and he asked, "you... what do you say?"

"i said," zhou zeroyu said, slowing down his speech, word by word, "you are my biological son."

"it's impossible!" zhou jin's reaction was extremely fierce, and he roared violently, "no! no way! zhou zero yu, don't lie to me anymore!"

zhou zhiyu could not be his real father! his real father could not have done this to him, he should have a father who loved him, spoiled him, and accompanied him growing up, instead of zhou zhiyu being so cold and heartless, treating him as a dispensable burden!

ignoring zhou jin's anger, zhou zhiyu forcibly suppressed the pheromones that were becoming more and more violent, and said without question: "i don't need to deceive you with such an easy-to-debunk lie, you are indeed my son, and all i need to prove this is a paternity certificate."

zhou jin's pheromones, which were so powerful that they could not resist at all, were firmly confined to the surroundings of his body, and the glands in the back of his neck set off a series of stinging pains, but he seemed to be completely unable to feel it, and the pupils of his eyes that sprang up a large amount of blood stared at zhou zeroyu deadly, gritting his teeth and roaring: "why!"

why! why are you obviously my father, but you are so miserly, so miserly that you won't even give me the slightest love, even for jing heng who has no blood relationship with you, than to me! am i not your only son, a continuation of your bloodline?!

zhou jin's appearance was very frightening, the burning anger and unwillingness seemed to be pouring out of his eyes, frightening and vicious, zhuo jingheng subconsciously took a half step back and grabbed zhou zhiyu's hand.

zhou zhiyu gently held him tightly, the wide palm was firmly clenched, and the palm was slightly cold, revealing that he was not so calm at this time.

this is also deserved, anyone who is so angryly accused by their own children will not be happy in their hearts, even zhou zhiyu is no exception.

remembering that in the novel, zhou zhiyu made a series of arrangements and arrangements for zhou jin to become the head of the family before his death, zhuo jingheng was sad in his heart. even if zhou zhiyu was indeed not a gentle and kind father like father jing, even if he did not give zhou jin much companionship and love, he undoubtedly gave zhou jin a carefree life and gave him a bright and brilliant future

he should not be blamed in this way, especially by zhou jin. zhuo jingheng was a little unbearable, but zhou zhiyu quickly controlled his emotions and answered zhou jin's question without hesitation: yes. zhou jin's

muscles stiffened, and he looked at zhou zhiyu like a cold judge who had sentenced himself to death, and even his breathing was still.

"you should have seen what your mother left behind, right?" letters, diaries, signed documents of various kinds..... after she died, i left these things in the warehouse when you were twelve. for a year, they were all lost. zhou zhiyu raised an eyebrow, "i know that you took those things, you are her son, and it is normal to be curious about her, so i didn't say anything more, just let you go." sso, through those relics, what kind of woman do you think she, si yin, is?"

zhou jin had never seen his mother, nor had he ever spoken to her, and the woman who gave birth to him was very unreal to him, just like - an untouchable dream - but he did have some impression of si yin, and that impression was based on the relics left by si yin.

but he could not express this impression, because the letters, diaries, and documents left behind all proved the greed, selfishness, insidiousness and tyranny of his biological mother.