69 uncle, don't spanking!

late at night.

the rich pheromones in the box were mixed together, and after a long time, ah hei and er hei, who had already returned with the information they had found, had already smelled the domineering breath belonging to qin gang before they reached the i] mouth. the two did not dare to connect closely, looked at each other, rolled to the first floor, honestly guarded the stairwell, and did not allow anyone to go upstairs.

and at this moment, the "big war" that had lasted for several hours in the box had finally come to an end, qin gang lit a cigarette, and his drooping eyes glowed with an almost gentle green.

the blue smoke rose up, si aya's eyes were half squinted, and she was like a boneless person in qin gang's arms, her gorgeous red lips were slightly red and swollen, and her body exuded a characteristic lazy atmosphere after being satisfied.

although his susceptibility period was not over, but his body had been fed, so he was in a very good mood, and even reached out to reach the cigarette that qin gang had sandwiched between his lips, but he only fished out an empty, slender finger rubbing through the man's thin lips.

qin gang held his hand, leaned over to the lips and kissed it, and said in a deep voice, "say, what do you really want to do?" i should have warned you, stay away from the zhou family, they are the enemies of the si family, not yours. "how

can i possibly avenge the si family?" si aya sneered and retaliated against qin gang's naked chest, "it's his brainless son." qin gang frowned and said,

"

si aya smiled slightly, and her beautiful angel-like face skimmed over a cunning mixed with viciousness: "because that boy has si yin's blood flowing from his body, si yin's kind of woman, vicious and selfish, her genes should not be continued at all." they scolded me for being a wild breed with no father and no wife, and i wanted to cut off the blood of the entire si family, leaving only the wild seed of my surname si..... uncle, are you saying that my brothers and sisters are jumping under the ground and cursing me?"

qin gang glanced at him faintly and said without comment, "there is no need to pay attention to people who are already dead."

si aya laughed loudly, wrapped her arms around qin gang's neck and kissed him, and praised: however, qin gang bent his finger on his forehead and frowned: "it's too risky, zhou zhiyu is not the person you should provoke, what if he insists on protecting zhou jin?"

si aya rubbed her forehead with red marks and pouted, "uncle still doesn't know me well enough, if i don't have perfect preparations, how can i possibly use zhou zero yu's thoughts?" si yin used dirty means to marry zhou zhiyu in a vain attempt to eat away at zhou's assets by giving birth to a son, and as a result, he was taken away by zhou zero yu in two or three years, leaving only a son who knew nothing about the si family. qin gang said, "the child is innocent, and zhou zero yu does not seem to be angry with the child."

si aya yawned lazily and said casually, "zhou zero yu is not a gentleman, on the contrary, he will repay the favor with his eyes." raising a child is just to fulfill his father's obligations, and he has never been close to zhou jin.

"if you are not close, it is also his son."

"if the son is honest and does not ask for things that do not belong to him, zhou zero yu certainly does not mind helping him." ssi aya rolled over and smiled at qin gang, saying meaningfully,

"but if he can't recognize how many pounds he has, what if he has to attack the person zhou zero yu cares about the most?" hearing this, qin gang finally understood what si aya was thinking: "you want zhou jin to self-destruct his future, so that zhou zhiyu is completely disappointed in him... if there was no support from zhou zero yu, zhou jin would not be a one-by-one, not only that, if zhou zero yu really hated him, then even if he had talent, he would not be able to exert it at all.