8. Colored heart without colored gallbladder

On the other side, Zhuo Jingheng hurriedly changed his clothes and stood in front of the mirror to look at himself.

The ointment that Zhou Zhiyu applied to him was very useful, and the redness and swelling on his face that were injured had receded a lot, but there were still traces, and Zhuo Jingheng found a mask to wear, which barely covered those finger marks.

"It's really annoying, it's a pity that Xiaoye's beautiful face..."

Zhuo Jingheng muttered, pedaled out of the room, and when he wanted to go downstairs, he happened to run into Zhou Zhiyu, who was planning to leave.

"Xiao Heng." Zhou Zhiyu stopped him in a gentle voice, "Come with me, I'll take you to the airport."

"Huh?" Zhuo Jingheng was stunned, "Uh, that... Uncle Zhou, it's still not bothering you, right? My dad said..."

"Brother Jing is not worried about you, ask me to send you over." Zhou Zhiyu had a smile on his face, but his tone was unassuming, "Let's go."

He said so, Zhuo Jingheng naturally couldn't refuse, and could only honestly follow behind him.

To his surprise, Zhou Zhiyu did not take the driver, but sat in the driver's seat by himself.

This man has been in a position of nobility for a long time, and he really doesn't look like a person who can drive himself, but when the slender and powerful hand grasps the steering wheel, it fits unexpectedly, and it is not obtrusive.

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't control himself, he always wanted to secretly glance at him, Zhou Zhiyu noticed it, and said with a smile: "Xiaoheng, you and your big brother Wei... Good relationship? "

It used to be okay, but it will be very bad in the future ... But for now, he wants to struggle a little longer.

So Zhuo Jingheng smiled and said: "Brother Wei and I grew up together, of course, we have a good relationship."

The Buddha beads on Zhou Zhiyu's wrist collided gently, and he changed his hand to hold the steering wheel, and his tone was still calm: "I haven't seen it for five years, don't you feel rusty?"

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't figure out what he meant, so he said vaguely: "It's okay, after all, it's a childhood sweetheart, and it's nothing if you haven't seen it for a while." "

The four words of childhood sweetheart fell into Zhou Zhiyu's ears, stirring up a fine ripple.

He did not continue this topic, Zhuo Jingheng was a little afraid of him, and did not speak, in the silence, the car slowly stopped in the airport parking lot.

"Let's go, I'll go with you." Zhou Zhiyu got out of the car first, went around to the other side, and helped Zhuo Jingheng open the door.

Zhuo Jingheng was flattered and hurriedly jumped out of the car, but Zhou Zhiyu did not immediately take him in, but stretched out his hand, pulled down his mask, and examined it carefully.

After making sure that the redness and swelling on his face had almost subsided, Zhou Zhiyu helped him put the mask back on, only then took his hand and led him into the airport.

He was tall and long, much taller than Zhuo Jingheng, and his slender legs were steady in his steps, but he deliberately slowed down his steps, patiently waiting for Zhuo Jingheng to follow.

Zhuo Jingheng's gaze fell on Zhou Zhiyu's palm holding him, which was warm and powerful, wide and thick, firmly covering his hand without leaving a single gap.

Judging by his and Zhou Zhiyu's age, holding hands like this should be out of the care of the elders for the younger generations, but he always can't control his thoughts crooked...

It's so undeserved.

Zhuo Jingheng, no matter how old you are, you shouldn't be interested in the old man of your uncles, not to mention that it is the male protagonist and his father!

If you are not careful, but you will hit five thunders in the sky!

Although in terms of his real age, falling in love with a man of Zhou Zeroyu's age is not too contrary...