75 what if i insist on marrying?

Zhou Jin was also staring at Zhuo Jingheng.

Once again, he experienced that contradictory feeling.

He was very sure that he hated Jing Heng very much, because of his entanglement from childhood to adulthood, because of his vicious and selfish personality, that disgust seemed to have formed a conditioned reflex, no matter what Jing Heng did, he felt bored.

825360208

However, since when, Jing Heng seems to have become different from what he remembers. Sometimes, it even gives him the illusion of seeing another person.

That kind of reflexive annoyance appeared less and less, and his gaze would sometimes stay uncontrollably on Jing Heng's body, and a long time had passed without a thought, just like now.

Zhou Jin was awakened by Zhou Zero Yuqing's indifferent gaze.

The moment he looked at Zhou Zhiyu, he suddenly returned to his senses, almost hastily looking away, not daring to look at the delicate and beautiful, and majestic teenager

who seemed to shine with light Zhuo Jingheng did not notice that Something was wrong with Zhou Jin, and his attention was all on Feng Zhong, waiting in a strict position. Feng Zhong actually put on a posture of showing evidence, beckoned the waiter, took out a USB stick from his pocket, and handed it to the waiter: "Put the things inside on the big screen, go now."

In order to create a romantic atmosphere, Zhou Zhiyu specially prepared a huge electronic screen in the banquet hall that occupied the entire wall, and until now, the screen is still looping the special effects of pure white feathers falling, which is beautiful. <

The waiter was tall and taciturn, and after listening to Feng Zhong's instructions, he did not act immediately, but looked up at Han Jing.

Han Jing's silent slight chin, the waiter retracted his gaze and walked quickly to the console.

In the short time of waiting, Feng Zhong's old god was playing with the folding fan in his hand, Zhou Zhiyu hugged Zhuo Jingheng, bowed his head and whispered something in his ear, Zhuo Jingheng held out his hand, and his ten fingers were interlocked, and the two looked at each other and smiled, quite a bit of steadfastness.

Guests with such an attitude have some guilt in their hearts, but they have never seen an adulterer come to confront him, but they have never seen an adulterer and an adulteress so calm and calm, both sides are a confident look, which side should they believe?

Zhou Jin's right eyelid jumped non-stop, eager to cover it with his hand, and the ominous premonition in his heart became stronger and stronger.

Everything went very smoothly, even very smoothly, even as he had envisioned, Zhou Zhiyu's intervention did not happen, which directly led to the fact that several 1 moves he had prepared in advance were not used..... However, this smoothness did not bring him any joy, on the contrary.

No, this is not the style of the father, in the face of such a thing, the father can not sit still, there must be a problem here!

But the question, what is the problem? <

Zhou Jin did not dare to ignore his intuition, but he was already an arrow on the string and had to be sent, and he could not stop at all, so he could only take a half step back with his scalp, and rushed to Zhuo Jingheng's side and whispered, "Xiao Heng, don't worry, there is a father, it will not let you be bullied."

He wanted to find a few words to make up, but the back of the province was suspected, but Zhuo Jingheng didn't bother to deal with his false feelings, leaned closer to Zhou Zhiyu's side, and said in disgust: "Who is Xiao Heng to call?" I and your father are getting engaged, and if you call me like this, isn't it a bad generation? Let people hear you and think you don't know how polite you are!"