67. more monkeys than twenty-year-olds

Although Zhou Qingjian got Zhou Zhiyu's assurance, he was still in a bad mood, so he left the messy living room without saying a word and went back to the room.

After he left, Zhou Zhiyu whispered to Qin Yu: "At the dinner party in a week's time, Si Aya will definitely come, and you must find a way to catch him."

Qin Yu nodded silently and did not speak.

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at him and said lightly: "I don't know what the relationship between Si Aya and you is, and I don't know how he got involved with you after the fall of the Si family, but I still have to thank you... Although that kid was crazy and acted perversely, he finally grew up peacefully. "

Qin Yu opened his mouth and said in a low voice, "... At first, I didn't know who he was."

Zhou Zhiyu smiled slightly: "If you knew from the beginning, you wouldn't be alive now."

Qin Yu: "..."

He turned around and left without saying a word, and Zhou Zhiyu didn't stop it, only stood with his hands in his hands: "Remember to please Zhou Qingjian more, after all, he is your future husband, and he can't shout and kill every time they meet, right?"

Qin Yu stumbled for a moment, then quickened his pace, and rushed out of the old mansion without looking back.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at his back and smiled, looking like he was in a good mood.

He turned around and walked upstairs, not forgetting to instruct Han Jing: "Clean the living room, two hours... No, for three hours, don't come and bother me."

Han Jing quickly agreed, watching Zhou Zhiyu enter the bedroom, and was awe-stricken - Mr. has such good energy, the shoulder injury is not good, he can toss for three hours, this spirit is stronger than the young man, worthy of being a big guy!

  -------------------------------------

In the blink of an eye, the days of idleness and laziness passed for nearly a week, Zhou Zhiyu in the name of recuperation, nestled at home every day, refused to go to work in the company, occasionally took Zhuo Jingheng out, ate and went shopping to watch movies, and experienced the feeling of being in love with a young man.

Old man Jiang's anti-fetal pills are very effective, but after drinking five or six pairs, Zhuo Jingheng's face is visibly rosy, and the whole person is more energetic, even his appetite is much better, he can eat a large bowl of rice at every meal, and his stomach has never hurt again.

Although in Zhou Zhiyu's opinion, what really works is not medicine, but his pheromones, and the two of them grind their ears from time to time.

If there is more intimate contact, it will definitely be more beneficial to the child in Zhuo Jingheng's belly, but unfortunately Zhuo Jingheng is young, his skin is too delicate, and he is squeamish and afraid of pain, and he can't withstand his enthusiasm every time, and he only shouts urgently to stop halfway.

He practiced in front of the Buddha for many years, although he was not a real monk, but he also tried his best not to break the precepts in life, he did not drink alcohol on weekdays, his diet was light, and he had little desire, he thought that he was born with a pure heart, but now he knows that he has encountered non-people in the past.

Omega, who is as beautiful as a begonia, sleeps beside him, his delicate and beautiful little face is flushed with a faint blush, his soft and slender arms are on his waist and abdomen, his slender and slender legs are dishonestly entangled, even if he falls asleep, he will drill straight into his arms...

Swallowing between breaths, all ambiguous rose fragrance, Zhou Zhiyu held his breath and concentrated, worked hard for a long time, and finally slowly opened his eyes and sighed lowly.