79 i will punish myself

in the face of zhou zero yu's hidden look of exploration, zhuo jingheng didn't think much about it, he was really sad in his heart, and said in a dumb voice: "i just can feel that you are sad, even if you pretend, i can know!"

because even if zhou zhiyu only has a few points of ink description in the novel, he can also see that this man's responsibility hidden under the mask of warmth and coldness is never retreating, he is a man with a strong sense of responsibility and principle, such a person will often put personal likes and dislikes after responsibility, which means that even if he is emotionally disgusted with the deceased si yin, zhou zhiyu will not involve this resentment with zhou jin. in the novel, zhou zeroyu's choice at the time of his death also illustrates this point. fa gave this unblessed son love and spoil, and he still left everything he had to zhou jin, just so that he could successfully inherit the zhou clan under the eyes of internal and external troubles, and no longer had to bear the pain and torture he had experienced when he was young.

zhuo jingheng knew this very well, so he was very sure that the indifference that zhou zhiyu had just shown when facing zhou jin was not actually from the heart.

his uncle zhou must be very sad and disappointed now, because he has obviously done everything he can to give, but he can't get the result he wants. such setbacks are the most difficult.

for zhou zhiyu, zhuo jingheng's inexplicable conviction was a mystery, a situation that he could not understand, but he inexplicably did not want to investigate deeply, only lowered his eyelashes and held the teenager's slender body in his arms. no matter how zhuo jingheng saw through his secret emotions, he only felt that there was nothing to be done with happiness and joy again and again, and it was better to communicate with the hearts of his beloved.

zhou zhiyu carefully stroked the soft ends of zhuo jingheng's hair and whispered, "you're right, i'm actually... ddisappointed in him. after all, it was

his own son, and it might even be the only child in his life, although he could not love zhou jin as much as a normal father, he also had high hopes for him, hoping that he could inherit the zhou clan in the future and continue to walk with the responsibilities he had borne for a lifetime:

unfortunately, zhou jin's body was still flowing with the woman's blood after all, and when everything went smoothly, he could still maintain a good character, but if things did not go as he wished, the narrowness and viciousness exposed to him were simply unobstructed. he sucked in his nose and said sullenly, 'but actually?' he doesn't even know what you like to eat, what you like to do, even what your pheromones are, and set such a lame trap... parents do not have to pay unconditionally for their children, he wants your love, but what has he done himself? such superficial respect cannot impress people's hearts at all! seeing that zhuo jingheng was so indignant, zhou zhiyu's mood was better, and he couldn't help but laugh: "the reason why he mistook my pheromone was probably because he looked at the relics left by si yin, which read

--"

"it was written in black and white on it, and her husband's pheromone was the smell of cedar." before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by a clear voice, and si aya smiled and pulled qin gang over with a smile, "zhou zong, am i guessing correctly?"

zhou zhiyu did not rush to answer, but first looked up at qin gang-eye, saw qin gang firmly clamping on si aya's wrist, and then thoughtfully said, "yes, si yin has indeed always thought that my pheromone is cedar." <

si aya tilted her head, and her delicate and beautiful face was full of innocence, except for a pair of dark eyes that flashed with an almost vicious cunning: "it's really pitiful, even the pheromone of the person next to his pillow can be mistaken." worthy of being zhou zong, acting really fiercely, si yin is afraid that even to death, she will not think that in those nights after zhou jin was born, lying on her bed, it was another man, right?