66. almost forty, moderation points

When he woke up the next day, Zhou Zhiyu was still around, just like the day before, leaning on the bedside to read.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't want to get up, he was tossed too much by Zhou Zhiyu last night, and he woke up sore and soft, although the inner thighs didn't hurt, his legs were still a little soft, and he couldn't walk steadily.

He simply shrunk beside Zhou Zhiyu and took his mobile phone to brush Weibo.

Zhou Zhiyu couldn't get used to his posture, and insisted on helping him to sit up and not let him waste his eyes.

Zhuo Jingheng hummed and gnawed his uninjured shoulder, Zhou Zhiyu didn't react at all, only glanced at him faintly.

The expression on Zhuo Jingheng's face froze, obediently let go of his mouth, sat down honestly, pretended that nothing happened just now, and continued to play with his mobile phone.

——When Uncle Zhou doesn't laugh, it's really scary!

While complaining in his heart, he habitually brushed hot searches on Weibo. The hot search still frequently appears his and Zhou Zhiyu's names, very strange, it has been two or three days, the heat about the two of them still has not gone down, but as if it was deliberately hyped by someone, it is getting more and more boiling, what messy speculation has emerged, and Zhuo Jingheng frowned.

Strange is not only the hot search, but also Zhou Zeroyu's attitude.

He doesn't seem to plan to go to the company recently, everything is left to Jiang Yi, and only some more important documents or decisions will be processed on the computer.

Externally, it is only said that it is on vacation, and there is no explanation other than that, allowing all kinds of rumors on the Internet to spread.

Zhuo Jingheng was very sure that Zhou Zhiyu was definitely planning something incredible, but he refused to tell him.

He thought about it, put down his mobile phone, got into Zhou Zero Yu's arms, and a pair of small hands unscrupulously touched Zhou Zero Yu's loose pajamas, habitually rubbing between the man's strong waist and abdomen.

Zhou Zhiyu put the book aside, looked down at him, and smiled on his lips: "What do you want to ask?"

Zhuo Jingheng frowned, always feeling that any of his thoughts could not be concealed from the man in front of him.

"Uncle Zhou, what are you going to do at next week's dinner?"

Zhou Zhiyu touched his silky white cheeks and said with a smile: "I can't tell you."

Zhuo Jingheng was dissatisfied: "Why? Aren't you going to take me there?"

"How could I not take you, you are the protagonist of the dinner." Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help but smile, "I don't tell you, it's to surprise you."

Zhuo Jingheng deliberately scratched his waist and abdomen a few times, threatening: "Are you telling me?"

Zhou Zhiyu held his hand, his breathing became a little heavier, he turned over with his arms, and said in a dumb voice: "I see that you are too spirited..."

Saying that, he was going to squeeze into Zhuo Jingheng's legs.

Zhuo Jingheng's body was still sore, and he really couldn't stand it again, and blurted out: "Uncle Zhou!" Almost forty people, pay attention to the body, temperance!"

Zhou Zhiyu's movements paused, his dark eyes narrowed slightly, the smile that had always hung on his lips disappeared, and he raised his eyebrows: "Pay attention to your body?"

He buckled Zhuo Jingheng's knees, pushing up the young man's slender and thin legs little by little, the force was not too great, but he could not resist at all, his handsome and gentle face was no longer calm and gentle as usual, but shrouded in a layer of fierce and fierce clouds, staring at Zhuo Jingheng creepy.