57. don't rush xiao heng

After being locked up for nearly a week, Zhou Jin really lost a few points, his handsome face was no longer as spirited as before, and there were still unshaven stubble on his chin, which looked very embarrassed.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at his son, who had not been seen for many days, his black eyes were deep and calm, and he did not show any special look.

Zhou Jin quickened his pace the moment he saw him, and rushed forward with an anxious face: "Father! I heard Li Bo say that you are injured, you are not in a big problem, right? "

Zhou Zhiyu bowed his head slightly, "I'm fine, don't worry."

His gaze stayed on Zhou Jin's reddened eyes, and he frowned, "You haven't slept all night?"

Zhou Jin lowered his head and explained in a low voice: "I heard about my father's injury, and I was worried, but you didn't let me see you, I really can't sleep at ease..."

Zhuo Jingheng held his cheek to look at him, and couldn't help but interject: "What's the use of seeing you?" It's not a doctor, it's better to clear your brain and do less stupid things, so as not to worry Uncle Zhou all day."

Zhou Jin heard Zhuo Jingheng's voice, slowly turned his head to look at him, his face was gloomy, his voice seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Jing Heng..."

If on the night of the annual meeting, he still loved and hated Jing Heng, and even had the urge to take this goblin-like Omega as his own, then now he only has pure disgust for this teenager.

His life has always been smooth sailing, no matter what kind of dilemma he faces, he can come up with a way to crack it, turn losses into profits, and turn defeat into victory, but in front of Jing Heng, his originally smooth life suddenly changed his appearance, that feeling... It's like he suddenly changed from a glamorous protagonist to a dispensable supporting role, and all the scenery was snatched clean by Jing Heng.

Because of Jing Heng, he was reprimanded and beaten by his father mercilessly for the first time, because of Jing Heng, his fiancée was abused to the fullest, and also because of Jing Heng, he was locked up at home, lost his status, and lost people's hearts - he couldn't imagine how to convince his subordinates when he returned to the company after this house arrest.

He lost almost everything, all because of Jing Heng!

Zhou Jin's gaze was very cold and cold, like a blade quenched by fire, so sharp that he almost wanted to cut people, Zhuo Jingheng was secretly frightened, and involuntarily leaned towards Zhou Zhiyu's side.

Zhou Zhiyu grabbed him, raised his eyes to glance at Zhou Jin, and couldn't help frowning.

"Zhou Jin." He said lightly, "I punished you for reflecting at home, and this is the result of your reflection?"

Zhou Jin quickly retracted his gaze towards Zhuo Jingheng, once again returned to his obedient appearance, and said softly: "Father, I have seriously and seriously reflected on it, and the matter at the annual meeting is indeed wrong with me."

Zhou Zhiyu was noncommittal: "Know it's wrong?"

Zhou Jin lowered his head deeply: "My son knows."

After that, he didn't wait for Zhou Zhiyu to order again, so he took the initiative to apologize to Zhuo Jingheng.

Zhuo Jingheng received this belated apology, but he was not happy, but a little creepy - with the degree of hatred that Zhou Jin had for himself, how could he obediently bow his head and apologize? The more abnormal he was, the more terrifying Zhuo Jingheng felt.

Zhou Jin, as the male protagonist of "Top Pure A", does not take the road of gentle as jade, kind and generous, but is a typical example of ruthlessness and retribution. After his father's death, it was precisely with his ruthless means and iron-blooded style that he forced back all kinds of people and horses who were about to move with the help of Lou Hua Yu and personally avenged Zhou Zhiyu.