53. i've only slept with you

What a belly is bigger...

People in their seventies, with a large beard, can't speak a little more elegantly...

The corners of Zhou Zhiyu's mouth twitched slightly, and he just wanted to turn his head to stop Jiang Lianhai, but he said something he shouldn't say, but he suddenly looked at a pair of amber eyes.

——Zhuo Jingheng didn't know when he woke up, and he was staring at him with a pair of clear eyes, looking like a curious baby.

"Uncle Zhou, what are you talking about? What belly is bigger?"

Zhou Zhiyu's scalp exploded, and for the first time in his life, he felt overwhelmed - when did he wake up? How much have you heard?

Jiang Lianhai saw that Zhuo Jingheng woke up, and an old face immediately smiled, held up his cane to the side of the bed, and said earnestly: "Little one, are you awake?" Does your stomach still hurt? If you are uncomfortable, tell your grandfather, grandpa is a very powerful doctor, and he will definitely be able to raise you white and fat!"

His white beard is long, and when he laughs, he can't see his teeth and eyes, and he is very kind, Zhuo Jingheng felt good when he saw it, and smiled sweetly: "Thank you grandpa, I feel okay now, nothing uncomfortable!"

"Good, good, so good!" Jiang Lianhai laughed hehe, touched his beard, straightened up and said, "Old man, I won't disturb you little two, I'll go and see how Han Jing's medicine is frying, my medicine, you have to fry slowly to have a good effect..."

He shook his head and said, went out slowly, and did not forget to considerately help Zhou Zhiyu and Zhuo Jingheng bring them to the door.

After he left, Zhuo Jingheng's gaze fell on Zhou Zhiyu again, and asked very persistently: "Uncle Zhou, what were you talking about with that grandfather just now?"

Zhou Zhiyu coughed lowly, sat down on the edge of his bed, and said softly: "How much did you hear?"

Zhuo Jingheng pursed his lips, feeling aggrieved in his heart, and whispered: "I heard that grandfather say, you made other people's belly bigger... Whew, is what he said true? Whose belly did you make bigger?"

Zhou Zhiyu touched his nose, and suddenly felt weak, and he didn't know where to start for a while.

When Zhuo Jingheng saw his appearance, he immediately realized that Jiang Lianhai was not joking just now, and Zhou Zhiyu really made Omega's belly bigger!

No wonder he is willing to marry him who is already pregnant, what is this, because they have done things that are sorry for each other, so they can tolerate each other?

Perhaps because he was pregnant, his emotions were more sensitive than usual, and when he thought of Zhou Zhiyu sleeping with other Omegas outside, his heart was sour, his eyes were red again, and he choked and said: "I, I won't pretend to be deaf and dumb!" Since you have someone outside and a child, don't pester me anymore, I don't want you to be pitiful, and don't be your shield!"

"What a shield, don't talk nonsense!" Zhou Zhiyu couldn't laugh or cry when he heard it, and raised his hand to help him wipe away his tears, "Okay, stop crying, how many times have you cried in less than a day..."

Zhuo Jingheng dodged his hand and struggled to get out of bed: "I don't want to stay here, I'm going home now..."

"What home!" Zhou Zhiyu helplessly hugged him, and gently and firmly clasped his struggling arm, lest he hurt himself too much, and soothed softly, "Well, don't mess around, listen to me seriously, things are not what you think."

Zhuo Jingheng shouted with a crying voice: "It's not like that, what else can it be!" If I hadn't heard it, how long would you have been hiding from me!" "