46. little babies are precious babies

When Wei Shaoting followed Father Jing into the ward, what he saw was Shang Zhi lying on the side of Zhuo Jingheng's bed, with red eyes and nose, like a little rabbit.

He could almost see the rabbit ears pulled down from Shangzhi's head.

Hearing the movement, Shang Zhi sniffled and looked back, just in time to meet the gaze of Shangwei Shaoting, quickly stood up, and said hello in a low voice: "Master, eldest young master..."

Wei Shaoting beckoned at him and said softly, "Come here."

Shang Zhi obediently ran over and stood beside him, Father Jing quickly walked to Zhuo Jingheng's bed and sat down, guarding him intently, and his sideburns could faintly see white marks.

He seemed to have aged a lot in an instant.

Wei Shaoting saw it in his eyes, and his heart became more and more unbearable, so he simply greeted Shang Zhi and said, "Xiaozhi, you come with me, go buy something to eat for Xiao Heng, he should be hungry when he wakes up."

"Young Master, can you send me back?" Shang Zhi whispered, "I want to make some porridge for the little young master to drink, our family has a secret recipe, especially suitable for patients." "

Wei Shaoting nodded and said, "Okay, let's go."

After he spoke to Father Jing, he took Shang Zhi and left the depressed ward.

The reason why he left was not only to prepare food for Zhuo Jingheng, but also to deal with Jing's various affairs.

Jing Heng's pregnancy is not a trivial matter, if it falls into the hands of someone with a heart, I am afraid it will be a huge handle.

After all, the Jing family is a family business, like the Zhou family, the heir is very important, Jing's father's only biological son is an Omega who will marry sooner or later, which has attracted criticism from the family branches and company directors, if the news of Jing Heng's unmarried pregnancy spreads, I am afraid it will attract more coveted and coveted.

Although they had blocked the news as soon as possible, after all, the hospital was a place with a lot of people, and Wei Shaoting still had to prepare for the worst.

Shang Zhi sat in the back seat, originally wanted to call his family with his mobile phone, and then carefully ask about the ancestral secret recipe, but he accidentally saw the headlines pushed over, and couldn't help but exclaim.

Wei Shaoting said in a deep voice, "What's wrong?"

"Young Master!" Shang Zhi couldn't hide his shock, "Here... Here is a piece of news that says that the little young master is pregnant! Is this true?"

When Wei Shaoting heard this, his face quickly became gloomy—the speed of this gang of people was actually faster than him! Around him or Father Jing, there may be people staring at him all the time!

Thinking of this, Wei Shaoting hit the steering wheel, changed the route of the car, and quickly drove towards the company.

On the other side, in the ward, Father Jing was anxious, it was difficult to sit still, and finally when Zhuo Jingheng woke up, he immediately held his hand and asked: "Xiao Heng, how do you feel?" Is there anything else uncomfortable? "

"Dad?" Zhuo Jingheng was still a little confused, stunned for a while before reacting, subconsciously covering his stomach, and asked nervously, "Dad, do I have some serious illness?" My stomach hurts so much..."

He remembers the pain before he passed out, and the despair and uneasiness that something important was about to be lost.

What the hell is wrong with him?