86 what is the penalty for spanking

chen yune asked from zhou zhiyu to come to the address of lu ying's recent temporary residence, and left the office with a heavy heart, and as soon as he looked up, he saw zhuo jingheng who was angry and blocked at the door.

the young man's amber eyes sparkled with anger, as if they were crystal moving under the soft light, and the beautiful and exquisite face was so beautiful that even if it was full of anger, it was so beautiful that it was heartwarming, chen yune was shy, and the depression accumulated in his heart suddenly dissipated a lot.

when he was a child, his family was poor, and he once had a particularly cute one who died early because of malnutrition, and since then, he has been particularly fond of delicacy and beauty, because it reminds him of his brother who died prematurely.

if the younger brother can grow up safely, he should also be as cute as this young master jing, with a pair of amber eyes as clear as glass, right?

thinking of this, chen yune did not shy away from raising his hand, affectionately pinching zhuo jingheng's small face, and said with a smile: "is jing xiao young master jealous?" don't worry, i don't like uncle's one. the faint fragrance of

osmanthus blossoms spread out again, zhuo jingheng couldn't help but sniff, unable to control himself from being attracted, but his heart became more and more vigilant, pushing chen yune away and saying unhappily: "uncle zhou is not an uncle!"

his uncle zhou is so handsome and charming, just a little older, how, he became an uncle?

seeing that zhuo jingheng was so protective of zhou zhiyu, chen yunie frowned and said, "the old cow eats tender grass, and it is really not right to be with you at his age."

zhuo jingheng was even more angry, jumping to his feet and saying, "you are not allowed to say uncle zhou!" chen yune was not angry, only smiled slightly, and squinted a pair of fox eyes: "jing xiao young master, zhou zong is a second marriage, you are very much at a loss with him, or i will introduce you to a few small fresh meats in the entertainment circle, right?" yyoung people are more energetic, more romantic, and more suitable for you. "

chen yune!" zhou zhiyu's cold and frightening voice sounded behind him, 'i've warned you once, stay away from my people!' nie was caught in the corner, but he did not panic, he blinked at zhuo jingheng, compared to a "re-contact" gesture, put on sunglasses, and quickly left with the style of a big star.

zhou zhiyu frowned and looked at zhuo jingheng, grabbed his wrist, and directly dragged the person into the office, slamming the door with a "bang". zhuo

jingheng had just summoned two words, and zhou zhiyu put his arm around his waist and pressed it against the mahogany door of the office.

the man's usual gentle breath was rarely overbearing, and it landed heavily on the side of his neck, as if to burn the skin, and the hot zhuo jingheng shrank his shoulders.

this posture is familiar, the last time zhou zero yu was angry at the company, it was also like this against him, dark and heavy eyes - staring at him without blinking"

whenever zhou zero yu revealed such an aggressive - face, zhuo jingheng had some uncontrollable waist and legs, and the rose-scented pheromone could not help but bubble out.

"where did he touch you?" huh?" the man's voice was low and gorgeous, kissing his earlobe affectionately.

zhuo jingheng let out a low hiss, took the initiative to wrap his arms around zhou zhiyu's neck, and his voice was sweet: "only the face, he pinched my face....."

"here?" zzhou zeroyu's thin lips gently rubbed zhuo jingheng's cheeks, and then moved down a little, hovering beside his lips, and said in a dumb voice,