22. I am happy to marry xiao heng

Hearing his words, Zhuo Jingheng couldn't help but raise his head and look into a pair of dark and deep eyes.

Zhou Zhiyu's eyes were particularly soft, like hiding the stars in the sky, bright and gentle, just one glance, almost let Zhuo Jingheng indulge in it.

He always felt that Zhou Zhiyu's words just now had a deep meaning, as if he was hinting at something.

Zhuo Jingheng's heart thumped again, and he pulled Zhou Zhiyu's hand in a panic, very embarrassed: "Uncle Zhou, don't joke with me, who can say for sure about the future things?"

Zhou Zhiyu smiled gently, his eyebrows were soft, and he hummed lowly: "That's right, let's look at it then."

After that, he stood up, took the car keys, and said with a smile: "Let's go, it's time to leave work, I'll take you home."

Zhuo Jingheng was even more embarrassed, and waved his hand again and again: "Uncle Zhou, you must have other things to be busy, my father will send a car to pick me up, don't trouble you."

"What's the trouble?" Zhou Zhiyu said with a smile, "Anyway, it's along the way, you go back and tell Brother Jing, there is no need to arrange a car, I will pick you up by the way in the morning."

Zhuo Jingheng wanted to resign, but Zhou Zhiyu didn't give him another chance to give advice, took his hand, and left the office.

Zhou Zhiyu really drove him personally, sent him back to Jing's house, and went upstairs to say hello to Jing's father. Zhuo Jingheng listened to Zhou Zhiyu praise that he was serious and well-behaved, and his heart was weak, and he hurriedly hid back to the bedroom.

About half an hour later, Zhuo Jingheng heard the sound of the car starting, so he ran to the window to look, and sure enough saw Zhou Zhiyu's car driving away from his yard.

He sat down on the wide windowsill of the floor-to-ceiling windows, hugged his knees and watched Zhou Zhiyu's car disappear at the end of the road, stunned.

Since he crossed over to the present, in addition to Father Jing, Zhou Zhiyu is the best person for him, but what is the reason for this goodness? He didn't remember anything special about Zhou Zhiyu to Jing Heng in the novel... No, judging from the situation in the novel where Jing Heng entangled Zhou Jin and caused a bunch of trouble for Zhou, perhaps Zhou Zeroyu's non-interference from beginning to end was already a kind of tolerance.

The president of the huge Zhou Group will definitely not be a soft-hearted person, but Zhou Zhiyu can endure the mischievous Jing Heng for so long, until Jing Heng brought huge losses to the Zhou family, he sent a letter of dismissal...

What was Zhou Zhiyu thinking at that time?

When he read the novel before, he had never cared about these things.

Suddenly, the door was knocked, Zhuo Jingheng turned his head to look, and it was Wei Shaoting who opened the door and walked in.

Wei Shaoting was long, slightly thin, wearing a slim white shirt and suit pants, looking refreshing, his handsome eyebrows pouted with a faint smile, and the dim light fell on him, covering him with a faint gold edge, and the whole person became softer.

Zhuo Jingheng collected his complicated mood, raised a big smile, and called: "Brother, you are back!"

Wei Shaoting walked up to him, handed over the cup of hot milk he was holding, and said with a smile: "How did you feel on the first day of work?"

The milk was a little hot, Zhuo Jingheng wrapped his sleeve around his hand, smiled and said: "I'm not tired at all, Uncle Zhou didn't let me do any work, it made me embarrassed."

Listening to him mention Zhou Zeroyu, Wei Shaoting pursed the corners of his lips slightly, moved a chair and sat down, and muttered, "Xiao Heng, there is something... Big brother wants to ask you what you mean."

Zhuo Jingheng grabbed the milk cup and wondered, "What happened?"

Wei Shaoting hesitated more and more, and was silent for a while before slowly saying, "Just now... My father called me over and told me about you and Zhou Jin in the past few years."

Listening to him mention Zhou Jin, Zhuo Jingheng was a little embarrassed, buried his face in the cup, and whispered: "... Oh. "

"Father said, Zhou Jin is about to get engaged, you are already eighteen years old, it's time to think about your own affairs, you..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhuo Jingheng's face suddenly changed, and he hurriedly put the milk cup in his hand aside.

Wei Shaoting was taken aback: "Xiao Heng, what's wrong with you?"

Zhuo Jingheng covered his mouth, and suddenly felt nauseated, and his face turned white. He pushed Wei Shaoting away, rushed into the bathroom, and locked himself inside.

Wei Shaoting tapped on the door and shouted, "Xiao Heng! Are you uncomfortable? Did you eat a bad stomach?"

Zhuo Jingheng lay in front of the wash basin, uncomfortable for a while, before waiting for the strength to go down, he said a little weakly: "... I'm fine, Brother Wei, I just suddenly felt that the milk was a little fishy, and now it's much better. "

He opened the bathroom door, and Wei Shaoting quickly held him up and asked worriedly, "Is it really better?" How about I call Dr. Wan to show you?"

Dr. Wan is the family doctor of the Jing family, and if there is any small problem in the family, they will come to him to take a look.

Zhuo Jingheng quickly waved his hand and said: "No need, it's so late, I'm already fine, just now I suddenly felt disgusting, it is estimated that the milk is not quite right." Brother, you help me take it away."

Wei Shaoting carefully confirmed that he was indeed fine, and his face turned a little rosy, so he let go of his heart, took the glass of milk and left according to what Zhuo Jingheng said.

Zhuo Jingheng suddenly remembered something, and stopped him again: "By the way, brother, what did you want to say just now?"

Wei Shaoting paused in his steps, looked back at him, and smiled slightly: "It's nothing, you're not comfortable, let's talk about it next time, and it's not in a hurry."

Zhuo Jingheng scratched his head embarrassedly: "Okay, then next time, brother, you rest early."

After Wei Shaoting left, Zhuo Jingheng was also a little tired, so he lay down early to rest.

Outside his room, Wei Shaoting stopped for a long time, and then slowly walked towards Father Jing's study.

"Coming?" When Father Jing saw him, he raised his hand and called him over, "How is it?" I mean, did you tell Xiao Heng?"

Wei Shaoting walked to sit down opposite Father Jing, shook his head with a smile and said, "Xiao Heng went to work on the first day, and he was a little tired, so I let him rest first."

Father Jing's hand poured tea, raised his eyes to look at Wei Shaoting, sighed and said, "Shaoting, is it too difficult for me to make this request to you?"

Wei Shaoting held Father Jing's hand, skillfully took the teapot, and said with a smile: "Father, what you said here, I didn't have any reluctance or reluctance, it was really because Xiao Heng was tired, so I didn't have time to say it." Don't worry, I'll find an opportunity to tell him as soon as possible. "

Father Jing hesitated and said: "I think about it, I still feel inappropriate, after all, this is your lifelong event, sloppy, I don't want you to marry Xiao Heng because of gratitude, in that case, your future life will not be happy." This...... Or forget it? "

Wei Shaoting shook his head with a smile, and his tone was gentle: "Father, don't you still know my nature?" What I am not happy about, it is impossible to agree."

He thought about it carefully, Jing Heng's personality is mischievous and willful, if he marries into someone else's family, he will have to be wronged, and he... But he didn't want to see the teenager he loved since childhood be wronged.

Jing Heng married him, he was willing. It's just that the child is still young, so wait a little longer and tell him the news.