5. Why does this man like to hug people so much

Zhuo Jingheng's second was something that Zhou Jin never expected.

He stared at Zhuo Jingheng stunned, and did not react for a while.

Zhou Zhiyu lowered his eyelashes, took the celadon ornament on the small table next to him and played with it, and said with a smile: "Die without repentance? Abusive? "

Only then did Zhou Jin come to his senses and gritted his teeth: "Father, I didn't lie!" Jing Heng, he saw that you knew that he was afraid, so he pretended to look like this, he——"

"Zhou Jin." Zhou Zhiyu suddenly spoke, rarely calling Zhou Jin's full name, with a warning in his tone, "Xiao Heng has apologized, what about you?" 

From his father's eyes, Zhou Jin saw the toughness that could not be questioned, and he suddenly realized that today's matter was no longer able to investigate who was right and who was wrong.

Zhou Zhiyu's attitude has decided everything, Zhou Jin is forced to helpless, can only bow his head to apologize, after the words are spoken, his heart is very depressed, and he can't help but look at Lou Hua Yu, who has been standing quietly on the side.

Zhou Zhiyu noticed his gaze and also looked at the officinalis.

The celadon ornament circled on the fingertips with a thin cocoon, and Zhou Zhiyu said thoughtfully: "I remember you, you are Jin'er's newly recruited assistant, right?"

Lou Hua Yu did not look up, and said softly: "Yes."

Zhou Zhiyu pondered, "Jin'er just said that he marked you last night... I listened to what he meant, and it seems that he is very protective of you, not without feelings. In that case, it is better to make a mistake, let me decide, and give you two an engagement another day. "

As soon as these words came out, not only Zhou Jin and Lou Hua Yu were surprised, but even Zhuo Jingheng, who was sitting on the side watching the play, widened his eyes and blurted out: "No!"

In the novel, Zhou Jin and Lou Hua Yu are indeed engaged, but they are not so early! This plot is simply a big step forward, what if it is blamed on him?

Zhou Zhiyu's gaze fell on Zhuo Jingheng, and said softly: "Xiao Heng, don't mess around, this is not your business."

Why don't you do my business! Not long ago, I was threatened that if I didn't follow the plot, I would be erased! If I am erased, can you afford it?!

Zhuo Jingheng complained madly in his heart, however, under Zhou Zhiyu's calm and smiling eyes, he was stunned and did not dare to say another word.

Zhou Zhiyu saw that he didn't speak, so he turned his head and continued to discuss the engagement with Zhou Jin and Lou Hua Yu, and Zhuo Jingheng listened without a ride, very worried, for fear that a heavenly thunder would cut down and wipe himself off.

However, until Zhou Jin and Lou Hua Yu left, the imaginary punishment did not fall, and Zhuo Jingheng secretly sighed with relief, basically sure that his speculation was correct.

What he needs to do is to complete the plot related to himself written in the novel, and as for the plot changes caused by other factors, he will not be blamed.

When thinking about this, his expression kept changing, his beautiful facial features were particularly agile, and Zhou Zhiyu looked funny, so he spoke: "Xiao Heng, what are you thinking, so out of your mind?"

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned, came back to his senses, looked around, and said suspiciously: "Uncle Zhou, Zhou Jin and Louhuayang are gone, why are you still there?"

Zhou Zhiyu seemed to be choked by him, looked at him deeply, did not answer, called the maid in a loud voice, and ordered: "Find the medicine box."

After the maid answered, she left quickly, and Zhou Zhiyu spread her palm to Zhuo Jingheng and said with a smile: "Come here."

Zhuo Jingheng hesitated, did not refuse Zhou Zhiyu, and put his hand into the man's palm.

In the next second, he was pulled and fell into Zhou Zhiyu's warm and solid embrace again.

Why does this man like to hold people so much, there seems to be no such setting in the novel...

Zhuo Jingheng pondered secretly, his cheeks suddenly hurt, and he couldn't help but break back.

The warm and powerful palm supported the back of his head, and Zhou Zhiyu's voice was low and soft: "Well, endure it."