9. Scared uncle zhou

Zhuo Jingheng buried his head and followed Zhou Zhiyu forward, his head was cranky, he didn't look at the road at all, until the man walking in front paused in his footsteps, he came back to his senses.

Zhou Zhiyu asked him, "From which mouth did Wei Shaoting come from?"

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned: "Huh? I...... I don't know! "

He only asked what time the plane was, forgot to ask which shift!

Zhou Zhiyu was stunned, and then lost his smile: "You kid, did you really come to pick up the plane?"

Zhuo Jingheng is a little weak-hearted - he is indeed not sincere, he is purely for self-help, if he can survive until the end without picking up the plane, he will definitely not be too lazy to come.

He pouted and whispered, "Uncle Zhou, it's me who is too careless, what should I do now?" "

As soon as he was aggrieved, he spoke with a bit of childishness, Zhou Zhiyu's heart softened, and he raised his hand to touch his head: "Don't be afraid, Uncle Zhou will help you figure out a way."

After that, he took Zhuo Jingheng to the service desk.

Zhou Zhiyu is tall, has an extraordinary temperament, and his handsome face blurs the traces left by the years, making him look particularly different from the elegance of others, even if the ground staff at the service desk is an Alpha, he can't help but blush at him, and ask a little stammered: "Sir... Do you need help with?"

Zhou Zhiyu smiled, took out a card very approachably and handed it over, and said, "Help me check which flight Wei Shaoting is and which gate it lands."

The ground staff took his card, his expression immediately became solemn, and he said respectfully: "Sir, wait a minute, I will help you check."

Zhuo Jingheng looked at it curiously and found that it was a pure black card with Zhou Zhiyu's name written only in gilded font.

At first glance, it is very high-end, very overbearing temperament.

Eh, but Zhou Zhiyu doesn't look very domineering, but like a good-tempered scholar... How did a person like him become a boss? Will you not be bullied by your subordinates?

The ground check was a little slow, and Zhuo Jingheng was bored, so he looked around, and when his eyes swept over, he suddenly saw a very familiar figure.

It's Zhou Jin!

His appearance here means that Wei Shaoting is also nearby, and the plot between them is about to begin!

Zhuo Jingheng was so anxious that he couldn't care about Zhou Zhiyu, and rushed straight towards Zhou Jin.

No matter what, he had to stop Zhou Jin from meeting Wei Shaoting!

It just so happened that the ground staff found Wei Shaoting's flight and was reporting to Zhou Zeroyu, Zhou Zeroyu was distracted, and when he turned back, he found that Zhuo Jingheng was gone, and his always calm heart suddenly became confused.

"Xiao Heng?" Zhou Zhiyu subconsciously shouted, "Where have you been?"

However, around him, Zhuo Jingheng's figure had disappeared.

Zhou Zhiyu squeezed the Buddha bead in his hand, and the smile that had always hung on the corner of his lips disappeared, and the whole person was instantly sharp like a blade, so frightened that the ground waiting on the side was silent.

On the other side, Zhuo Jingheng had already rushed in front of Zhou Jin, and he braked sharply, ignoring Zhou Jin's instantly deteriorating face, and looked around anxiously.

He looked around, but did not see Wei Shaoting, and stomped his foot sharply.

Zhou Jin looked at his inexplicable actions, and the impatience in his heart rushed straight to the heavenly spirit, and said angrily: "Jing Heng, you actually followed me? Do you want a face?"

Zhuo Jingheng was inexplicably scolded by him, and finally remembered him, reluctantly gave him a look, and said impatiently: "Zhou Jin, don't be so narcissistic, little master, I didn't come for you." Let me ask you, have you seen Big Brother Wei?"