4. I have uncle zhou to help me support

Zhuo Jingheng was shocked by this gentle bandit's speech: "No? Why not?"

Zhou Zhiyu didn't smile, but his powerful palm firmly clasped his waist, and he didn't mean to let go of it.

When he smiled calmly, there was always a special majesty that made people dare not say more.

In just a few steps of stairs, Zhuo Jingheng walked to the end before he had time to argue. At the same time that Zhou Zhiyu took the last step, Zhuo Jingheng felt two hot eyes fall on his face.

Zhou Jin and Lou Hua Yu stood in place honestly, they heard Zhou Zhiyu's voice, and naturally did not dare to leave easily.

Zhou Jin looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was held in his father's arms, and couldn't believe his eyes - Zhou Zhiyu looked approachable, but he was very particular in life, and he didn't like to be close to people, even if he was, he rarely had the opportunity to have any intimate contact with his father...

But Zhuo Jingheng can actually be held in his father's arms! Why should he?!

For a time, Zhou Jin's mood was extremely complicated, and he could only stare hard at Zhuo Jingheng, who had an embarrassed face.

Lou Hua Yu's gaze also fell on Zhuo Jingheng's face, and then slid away, and swept over Zhou Zhiyu, who had a calm and gentle face, extremely lightly and quickly.

When he saw the shallow smile on Zhou Zhiyu's lips, he was stunned, slowly lowered his head, and pinched his slender knuckles tighter.

Zhou Zhiyu ignored the surprise of the two young men, only gently put Zhuo Jingheng on the sofa, and sat down next to him, raised his eyes to look at Zhou Jin, and said in a deep voice: "Jin'er, the injury on Xiao Heng's face, you hit it?"

In front of his father, who he had revered since childhood, Zhou Jin was no longer as fierce and domineering as before, he took a step forward and admitted: "I beat it, and I was angry for a while——"

"Apologize." Zhou Zhiyu interrupted him, his voice a little cold.

"Father!" Zhou Jin said dissatisfied, "You still don't know the cause and effect of this matter, it was Jing Heng who didn't repent and scolded Hua Yu, so I just..."

Zhou Zhiyu's slender fingers tapped his knees, and his voice was very soft, but it made Zhou Jin subconsciously swallow the second half of the words.

"Although Xiao Heng grew up with you since childhood, he is not your biological brother." Zhou Zhiyu said lightly, "He is the son of your Uncle Jing, and he wants to discipline him, and it is also your Uncle Jing who will discipline him, and it is not your turn yet." Are you here to visit, or are you here to make trouble? The person has already beaten, made you apologize, and wronged you?"

In the end, his tone became serious, and his stern gaze fell directly on Zhou Jin.

Zhou Jin's face was a little pale, Zhuo Jingheng also beat the drum in his heart, this matter is indeed Jing Heng's calculation first, although the yin and yang are wrong, but a pair of protagonists are matched, but Zhou Jin should be angry, Zhou Zhiyu does not help his son, but helps him, this does not make sense!

Zhou Jin really couldn't accept it, and retorted: "Father, Jing Heng, he put a susceptibility agent in the wine yesterday, I drank that wine, and I was delirious and actually gave the jacaranda ... Tagged. He acted so indiscriminately, but he refused to admit it, and he also insulted Hua Yu! Want me to apologize... He has to apologize to me first!"

When Zhuo Jingheng heard this, his eyes rolled and he said without hesitation: "I'm sorry, I apologize, everything last night was wrong with me, and I will never again!"

——Anyway, this paragraph is no longer the plot written in the novel, he can play freely and do whatever he wants.