25. Spoiled

Zhou Zeroyu is a very special man, in him, there is a maturity and elegance precipitated by time, this unique temperament blurs his edge and angularity as an Alpha, until the last time Zhou Zeroyu was angry, Zhuo Jingheng suddenly realized that this man is also a powerful Alpha with authority.

He always remembered Zhou Zeroyu's strong and slender arms when he pushed him, and he always remembered the scrutinizing and dangerous look projected by the man's dark eyes.

When he thought of Zhou Zhiyu's appearance when he was angry, he felt a little weak.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't know why Zhou Zhiyu was not happy, but he was inexplicably a little weak-hearted, and couldn't help but show a fawning smile, and whispered to him: "Uncle Zhou..."

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him quietly, his ghostly gaze fell on his delicate and beautiful little face, and he did not move.

Zhuo Jingheng was even more nervous, ran over with a cigarette, pulled his sleeve and shook: "Uncle Zhou..."

Zhou Zhiyu still didn't have any special reaction.

Zhuo Jingheng was a little panicked - when he was so coquettish in the past, Zhou Zhiyu would laugh and coax him!

Zhou Zhiyu gently pulled out his sleeve, picked up a document from the table, and looked at it intently.

This...... How did this become so angry? Ignore people!

Maybe he was spoiled by Zhou Zeroyu, Zhou Zeroyu ignored him, Zhuo Jingheng actually felt that his eyes were sour, and he had the urge to cry.

He thought about it, gritted his teeth, forced Zhou Zhiyu's arm away, took the initiative to climb to his knees and sat down, stared at him directly, and coquettishly softly: "Uncle Zhou, you take care of me..."

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at him, still noncommittal. Zhuo Jingheng was anxious, held his face, forced him to look directly at himself, and said unconvinced: "Zhou Zhiyu!" Why the hell are you mad at me? It's a man who says it, it's always the cold war! "

Zhou Zero Yu was stunned, and the annoyance in his heart suddenly dissipated a lot.

It was the first time he had called his full name, and it sounded... The unexpected was nice.

Seeing that Zhuo Jingheng's eyes were red and he was about to cry, Zhou Zhiyu finally compromised. He pulled down Zhuo Jingheng's hand and held it tightly in his palm, his voice slightly tired: "Xiao Heng, what are you doing on the 28th floor?" Why did it take so long?

Was it because he went to the 28th floor to get angry? Zhou Zhiyu should have mistakenly thought that he had gone to pester Zhou Jin again, so he was angry...

That's right, the last time he went to the 28th floor, Zhou Zhiyu was very angry, making such a mess, he must feel very shameful.

Zhuo Jingheng pursed the corners of his lips and explained very hard: "Uncle Zhou, it's because you are in a meeting, Sister Nana and they can't leave, so I will go to help deliver the documents." As a result, I accidentally ran into the pre-sale jacaranda—"

Zhou Zhiyu's eyes flashed, and he interrupted Zhuo Jingheng's words: "You met Louhuahua?"

"yes." Zhuo Jingheng deflated his mouth and took the opportunity to complain, "Uncle Zhou, I don't like him, every time he says a few words, everyone blames me for bullying him... But I didn't have it at all, and this time it really wasn't my fault!"

After the board meeting, the secretary's office still has to sort out the documents after the meeting, Nana is probably busy and forgot, so she didn't report the matter of asking Xiao Heng to go to the 28th floor...

Zhou Zhiyu lowered his eyes thoughtfully, then raised his hand and touched his head, and a faint smile finally appeared on his lips, and he was finally no longer as indifferent as before.

He leaned down slightly and dropped a gentle kiss on Zhuo Jingheng's forehead.

"Uncle Zhou knows, Xiao Heng is the most well-behaved and won't cause trouble everywhere." He paused, and instructed in a low tone, "However, if there is something similar next time, don't go, just go to Jiang Yi or Han Jing."

Seeing that he was no longer angry, Zhuo Jingheng breathed a sigh of relief, evoked a big smile, and as soon as he lowered his head, he threw himself into Zhou Zhiyu's arms.

He hugged Zhou Zhiyu's waist and coquettishly, twisted in his arms, and said softly: "Uncle Zhou, I won't go to the 28th floor again, don't be angry..."

Zhou Zhiyu's low laughter sounded in his ears, low and pleasant, and self-denying and gentle.

Zhuo Jingheng listened, and suddenly he was a little stunned - he suddenly felt that Zhou Zhiyu's laughter seemed to be somewhat familiar, but for a while he couldn't remember where he had heard it.

Just when he was in a daze, a hand gently lifted his chin, Zhou Zhiyu's handsome face smiled, looked down at him gently, and said softly: "Xiao Heng, haven't you eaten well recently?" You seem to have lost weight."

His hand wrapped around Zhuo Jingheng's waist, and almost immediately felt that the already slender waist under his arm was a little thinner.

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned, recalled it carefully, and hesitated: "I really don't have a good appetite recently, and I always don't feel hungry..."

Zhou Zhiyu silently tightened his arm around Zhuo Jingheng, and after being silent for a while, he slowly spoke: "Is it... Coming into estrus? "

Zhuo Jingheng's brain buzzed, and he remembered things during estrus.

"Top Pure A" is an ABO Internet celebrity article, and naturally there are many settings about ABO. And because the author has set up a lot of private settings, the relevant settings are more complicated, such as A and O pheromones will only be released when emotional, and such as estrus.

In "Top Pure A", Alpha has a susceptibility period and Omega has a estrus period, which generally occurs every three months, and each time lasts about ten hours. Omega in estrus will have a strong desire for alpha close to him, and even take the initiative to woo him. When Alpha is in the susceptibility period, it is likely to be out of control because of desire, and in the novel, Jing Heng gives Zhou Jin a susceptibility agent, which is to catalyze him to enter the susceptibility period in advance.

Zhou Zhiyu continued to ask, "Xiao Heng? What day is your estrus period? "

Zhuo Jingheng: "..."

How did he know what day Jing Heng's estrus period was! The novel will not specifically mention the estrus period of his vicious male partner...

Seeing that he lowered his head and did not speak, Zhou Zhiyu thought that he was shy, and couldn't help sighing, and said softly: "If it is indeed almost time, you will not use to work in the past few days, go home and rest." "

Zhuo Jingheng answered vaguely, but his heart was dazed - what should Omega do when he is about to come into heat? It seemed that he had to fight an inhibitor, but he had never seen anything like an inhibitor in his room...

How can this be done? If this kind of thing is taken to Father Jing or Wei Shaoting, it will always feel very embarrassing...

Zhuo Jingheng was entangled, and suddenly felt that his body was light, and he had been hugged off his knees by Zhou Zhiyu.

Zhou Zhiyu stood up, took his hand, and said with a smile: "Just right, today's meeting has ended, I'll take you to the restaurant outside to eat." If you eat too much food in the company cafeteria, you will inevitably lose your appetite. "

Although it was a discussion tone, Zhou Zhiyu had already walked out slowly, and Zhuo Jingheng hurriedly took steps to keep up, temporarily throwing aside the matter of estrus.