15. Unexpected encounters with small white flowers

Zhuo Jingheng rolled his eyes and went back: "Brother Wei is my brother, of course I have to be nice to him, what do you have to be sad about?"

After speaking, he turned back and smiled at Wei Shaoting: "Brother, why don't you drink it yet?" This lychee wine is really as sweet as lychee, you can taste it!"

This kind of alcohol is extremely low, that is, it is used to coax Omega like Zhuo Jingheng who has just come of age. Wei Shaoting touched Zhuo Jingheng's head dotingly, raised his head and drank a sip of sweet fruit wine.

He actually doesn't like to drink sweet, but this cup given to him by Zhuo Jingheng tasted unexpectedly good.

Zhuo Jingheng was enthusiastically selecting a dazzling variety of wine glasses, intending to pick another one to taste, at this moment, a noisy noise suddenly sounded at the door of the box, and a group of people pushed and shoved a slender figure and walked in.

Zhuo Jingheng selected a glass of pink cherry wine, and as soon as he took a sip, he heard someone shouting to himself: "Young Master Jing, let's see who we brought?"

Zhuo Jingheng subconsciously raised his head, only to find that it was a weak Omega who was brought in front of him.

Coincidentally, this Omega is also his old acquaintance, the biggest life winner in the book, Little White Flower Louhua.

Zhuo Jingheng almost spewed out a sip of wine, dangerously maintaining the decency of the vicious male partner, and did not frighten the head of the mouse.

Lou Hua Yu stood in the center of the box with a scared face, and was stared at by several Alphas, like a little white rabbit who had strayed into a wolf's den, which was pitiful.

However, in the eyes of Zhuo Jingheng, this little white rabbit is a time bomb, which may explode his family at any time!

The vicious male partner Jing Heng in the novel will be embarrassed and ugly every time he encounters Lou Hua Yu, this is no longer an unlucky problem, Lou Hua Yu is a broken flag for him!

Zhuo Jingheng subconsciously hid behind Wei Shaoting, and asked with a dry smile: "How did you bring him?"

Forcibly brought the off-the-plan jade was Rong Hanqiu, the young master of the Rong family who had been pursuing Jing Heng, as soon as he heard Zhuo Jingheng's words, he immediately stood up and invited credit: "Jing Heng, I know that you have been looking at this little slut unpleasantly, just when I went to the toilet, I saw this guy sneaky, and I brought him back at the door of the bathroom." Hmph, this time Zhou Jin is not there, I see who else can protect him! "

Lou Hua Yu didn't know whether he was afraid or nervous, a small face was as pale as paper, only silently biting his lower lip, cowardly and pitiful.

An alpha squinted next to him stretched out his hand and wanted to put his arm around his waist, Zhuo Jingheng was shocked and shouted: "Stop!" Don't touch him!"

According to the virtue of the novel "Top Male A", as soon as Lou Hua Yu was wronged, Zhou Jin would definitely rush to the horse, and the next unlucky one was definitely him, a vicious male partner with a bad reputation!

That Alpha was startled, his hand retracted, Rong Hanqiu was stunned, and said abruptly: "I understand, Jing Heng, you must want to teach this little slut with your own hands, right?" Don't worry, we won't grab it with you."

Saying that, he pushed the Louhua Jade forward, and the Louhua Yu stumbled a few steps, fell in front of Zhuo Jingheng, and silently red his eyes.

Isn't it, big brother! I haven't done anything yet, why is your old man going to cry?