47. the child he was pregnant with... it's my

He said seriously, but Zhuo Jingheng's heart was a little sour, and he said softly: "But this child, I don't even know who his father is... What is there to celebrate?"

"So what?" Shang Zhi sat down on the edge of his bed, held his cheeks and said, "Little young master, you don't know who its father is, but you are its mother, this is already good."

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned: "Very good?"

Shang Zhi blinked and whispered: "When I was a child, there was a welfare home next to my home, and the children there did not have parents or parents, and they often said that even if only their mother was good, at least they had relatives.

"Why do you only want a mother? Isn't dad important? "

"Of course, dad is important, but if you can only choose one, everyone wants mom more." Because everyone runs out of their mother's belly, before they were born, they spent much more time with their mother than their father, of course, they were closer to their mother! "

Zhuo Jingheng looked at Shang Zhi, who showed a small smile, and slowly lowered his head to look at his still flat abdomen.

Just like Shang Zhi said, the father of this child does not know who it is, but it has a mother, not only a mother, but also an uncle and maternal grandfather...

With the financial resources of the Jing family, even if you can't find the child's father, you can let it grow up peacefully.

Zhuo Jingheng bit his lower lip, and finally slowly raised his hand and gently stroked his warm and soft belly.

In this, there is a little life that is thriving.

And he's its mother.

Shang Zhi looked at his movements and asked curiously, "Little young master, can I also touch it?"

Zhuo Jingheng hooked the corners of his lips and said softly: "Of course."

Shang Zhi is right, no matter how this child came about, the arrival of a new life is always worth rejoicing.

My father and eldest brother are already in trouble because of him, and he has to be fine and can't cause any more trouble to the family.

The person who makes the mistake is him, not the child, and even if he will suffer misfortune because of this child, he cannot blame the child for everything.

As for Uncle Zhou... After Zhuo Jingheng calmed down, he had already thought about it carefully.

He almost fell down the stairs before, it was Jiang Yi and Nana who rescued him, and it was also the hospital that Jiang Yi sent him to, but since he woke up until now, Jiang Yi has never appeared, and the doctor Lu who was sent to him by Zhou Zhiyu has also disappeared.

The matter of his pregnancy was on the news, making a storm in the city, with Zhou Zhiyu's ability, even if he is abroad now, he should have heard the wind a long time ago, Jiang Yi and Lu Ying are gone, most likely at his behest.

What this meant could not be clearer - he no longer wanted to protect him.

Probably can't bear to say the breakup too bluntly, so I have to express it in this cryptic way.

Thinking of this, Zhuo Jingheng was a little lucky - fortunately, Zhou Zhiyu was not in the country now, otherwise, he really didn't know how to withstand his skeptical and disdainful eyes.

With Zhou Zeroyu's identity and status, it is already extraordinarily lenient to be able to break up so silently and not fall into the well for him.

Zhuo Jingheng raised his hand and gently stroked the skin that had recovered from smooth on the back of his neck, evoking a wry smile.