23. Little white flower's re-provocation

In the following period, Zhou Zhiyu really came to pick up Zhuo Jingheng every morning, and the two went to work together. Zhuo Jingheng was a little embarrassed at first, but later he got used to it, and honestly followed Zhou Zhiyu behind him every day, like a little ass.

Zhou Zhiyu was very good to him, and saw that he really wanted to help, so he assigned him some simple small tasks and let him get started slowly. Zhuo Jingheng was an office white-collar worker before he crossed over, and it was more than enough to deal with these, and the completion was very good.

He was beautiful, cheerful and generous, and gradually, the employees on the top floor became acquainted with him, and many people who originally looked at him with colored glasses also changed, often calling him to lunch together.

Zhou Zhiyu sees all this in his eyes, he never restricts Zhuo Jingheng from socializing, but insists on going to and from work with him every day.

Zhuo Jingheng felt very strange, in his cognition, the boss should be very busy, even if he doesn't have to work overtime, he has to be entertained from time to time, how can he be like Zhou Zhiyu, who wanders around every day and leaves work at the point?

He heard Jiang Yi say that the 28th floor was very busy, and Zhou Jin worked overtime all day, and he had been tossing and turning for the land on Binjiang Road, as if because the originally negotiated contract had changed.

Zhuo Jingheng was thinking about the 28th floor when he suddenly heard a rush of footsteps.

"Xiao Heng!" Nana from the secretary's office on the top floor hurriedly called him, "President Zhou is meeting the board of directors, and the people in our secretary's office are busy, and they really can't leave, can you help me send this urgent document to the 28th floor?" This document is very important, Mr. Zhou said, must be handed over to Mr. Zhou personally.

Xiao Zhou Zong refers to Zhou Jin... Zhuo Jingheng hesitated and did not reach out to take it.

Perhaps because Zhou Zeroyu's intervention changed the plot of the original novel, after he worked on the top floor, he never saw Zhou Jin and Louhua again, and he couldn't meet the two male protagonists, so naturally he didn't trigger that series of brain-dead plots. Zhuo Jingheng was very satisfied with the current situation, and did not want to come to Zhou Jin to find guilt.

Nana found that Zhuo Jingheng looked tangled, and reacted after realizing it: "Ah! I'm sorry, Xiao Heng, I forgot you and Xiao Zhou... Uh, that, it's okay, you're busy with yours, I'll ask someone else."

Zhuo Jingheng sighed, stood up, raised his hand to withdraw the document, and said helplessly: "It's okay, I'll just go, Sister Nana, you go and get busy, don't worry."

When Nana said this, he couldn't refuse, otherwise, it seemed as if he really had something tricky with Zhou Jin, and he had to avoid it.

"Are you really OK?"

"Okay." Zhuo Jingheng pushed her out of the office and urged, "You go quickly, I'll tell you after sending the documents, soon."

Nana was still not very relieved, and walked away three times in one step. After she left, Zhuo Jingheng looked at the thick stack of documents in his hand and took a deep breath.

Come on! Zhuo Jingheng, you can! It's a big deal to trigger another short plot because of bad luck!

Anyway, he is now Zhou Zeroyu's little henchman, and Zhou Jin can't take him!

Thinking of the thickest golden thigh in the whole book he hugged, Zhuo Jingheng had confidence again, hummed a song and walked into the elevator to the 28th floor.

As Jiang Yi said, the 28th floor is really busy, and everyone walks with the wind. Zhuo Jingheng walked out of the elevator, but did not see Zhou Jin at the station directly opposite the elevator, and wanted to find someone to ask, but after trying a few times, no one was willing to stop and listen to him.

Nana said that this document is very important and must be handed over to Zhou Jin in person...

Zhuo Jingheng pursed the corners of his lips, pressed the impatience in his heart, walked in expectantly, and suddenly collided with a person.

"Boom" sounded, the document spilled on the ground, Zhuo Jingheng quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" "

He quickly crouched down to help pick up the documents, and before he could pick up two, he heard a familiar voice.

"Young Master Jing, why are you here?"

Zhuo Jingheng's hand that picked up the document was stunned, and he secretly cursed in his heart that he was unlucky - how could he not die and touch the off-the-plan jacaranda!

Before he could think of what to do, he was pulled by a slightly cool hand to stand up, and Lou Hua Yu's soft face was full of worry, and said softly: "Little young master, the 28th floor has been very busy recently, I'm afraid I don't have time to take care of you, or else... I'll take you to the lounge for a while?"

Play for a while? Is this sending him off as a kindergarten child? Zhuo Jingheng sank his face slightly, it was really difficult to understand why Lou Hua Yu targeted himself so much, he was obviously far away from Zhou Jin!

At this time, most of the Zhou employees who surrounded them recognized who Zhuo Jingheng was and began to whisper.

"Why did this little young master come to us again?"

"It must be to find Xiao Zhou, didn't you come to make trouble last time? It only took long for this to stop, and here it came again, and it was annoying enough."

"That is, obviously an Omega, not disciplined at all, chasing Alpha all day..."

"The point is that Mr. Xiao Zhou and Assistant Lou are about to get engaged, isn't he a third party involved?" Assistant Lou is really pitiful, and he finally achieved positive results with Xiao Zhou, but he was unlucky to run into an entangled rich young master! "

The discussion became louder and louder, and it did not shy away from reaching the ears of Zhuo Jingheng and Lou Hua Yu, who looked around in some panic, and then bit his lower lip, a small face turned green and white, looking very embarrassed and did not know what to do.

Zhuo Jingheng stared at him for a while, and suddenly smiled at the corner of his lips. He ignored the pretended to be an informant prestige, but squatted down again, packed up the documents scattered on the ground, put them back in the clip and handed them to the pre-sale jacarandas, and said lightly: "I know that the building assistant is busy, but you should also be careful when you are busy, and you should not run around in a hurry." This is also bumping into me, what if I bump into other colleagues and delay the business?"

Lou Hua Yu didn't expect him to be so calm, subconsciously took the folder, and frowned slightly: "You..."

Zhuo Jingheng did not let him continue to play his acting talent, and said bluntly: "I really came to find Zhou Jin, I have an urgent document to hand to him here, the assistant should know where the others are, right?" Can you show me the way?"

Lou Hua Yu bit her lower lip lightly, reached out to take the document, and said softly: "Zhou Jin is in a meeting, the little young master will give it to me, I will hand it over to him——"

"That's not going to work." Zhuo Jingheng avoided his hand and said in a good way, "Uncle Zhou said, this is an important document, it must be handed over to Zhou Jin in person, and it cannot be handled by outsiders."

Lou Hua Yu was choked by him, and he couldn't control his tone a little: "I'm his fiancée, not an outsider!"

Zhuo Jingheng pouted, feeling angry with him: "Assistant Lou, if I'm not mistaken, you shouldn't be engaged yet, right?" The last time I said you were his fiancée, you were so angry that you shed tears, it's only been a few days, so you can't wait?