50. week zero yu is worthy of the week zero yu

After a few days, the title changed from Uncle Zhou to General Manager Zhou, and his attitude changed quickly.

Zhou Zhiyu naturally did not think about his future eldest brother, so he only smiled slightly and said with his hand: "Shaoting is here."

Wei Shaoting narrowed his eyes slightly, and just wanted to have a good break with Zhou Zhiyu about the temporary mark on Zhuo Jingheng's body, but his hand was held by Zhuo Jingheng.

Zhuo Jingheng raised his head to look at him, with an anxious expression: "Big brother!" How's Dad? Is he okay?"

Although he had heard from Zhou Zhiyu that Father Jing was fine, he was really worried in his heart, and he had to confirm it with Wei Shaoting again.

Wei Shaoting patted his hand and soothed: "Don't worry, father, he's fine, but there are many things in the company, and I can't come to see you."

Only then did Zhuo Jingheng put down his heart and blamed himself: "Big brother, it's all my fault, it's me who caused you trouble."

When he thought that Father Jing was so old and had to work hard for his affairs, he was very upset in his heart. From crossing over to now, Father Jing has given him too much care and love, and it is too late for him to repay it, and now he has caused such a big thing.

Zhou Zeroyu stood beside Zhuo Jingheng, his gaze kept falling on the hand that Zhuo Jingheng and Wei Shaoting were holding, he only felt that how to look at it was not pleasing to the eye, at this time he finally had the opportunity to interject, so he spoke: "Xiao Heng, Brother Jing will not think about this with you, Jing's affairs are not so troublesome to deal with, I will let Jiang Yi and Han Jing help."

Saying that, he quietly grabbed Zhuo Jingheng's arm, pulled his hand back, and squeezed it into his palm.

Zhuo Jingheng's mind was mixed, and he didn't notice his small movements, but Wei Shaoting saw it clearly, and couldn't help but snort.

Zhou Zhiyu didn't hear it, and said to Wei Shaoting with a smile: "You should already know about the things in Xiaoheng's ward. Jing Yilun I have solved, it is not safe in the ward, I will take Xiao Heng home first, you go back to the company to help Brother Jing."

Want to send him away in a few words? Wei Shaoting sneered in his heart, stretched out his hand to pull Zhuo Jingheng, and said in a deep voice: "No need, I came here to pick up Xiao Heng back——"

Zhou Zhiyu hugged Zhuo Jingheng's waist without hesitation, led him to take a step back, just avoided Wei Shaoting's hand, hooked his lips and smiled: "Shaoting, your news is inevitably too ill-informed, what happened at the door of the ward just now, didn't your subordinates report it to you?" Right now, Xiao Heng is the most suitable to follow me back to the Zhou family. "

Wei Shaoting narrowed his eyes slightly, and said suspiciously: "What do you mean?"

Zhou Zhiyu didn't smile, then glanced at Shang Zhi, who was standing on the side with a confused face, raised his hand to support his shoulder, and gently pushed.

Shang Zhi was pushed forward a few steps by him, and just threw himself into Wei Shaoting's arms.

Wei Shaoting instinctively stretched out his hand to catch him, and then heard Zhou Zhiyu say: "Shaoting, people don't have a long life, it's a blink of an eye, it's better not to waste time on things that don't belong to you, so as not to disappoint the really important people." "

"People always say that it is rare to be confused, but I think that it is good for people to live a sober life."

Wei Shaoting was stunned, and his heart moved just in front of Shangshangzhi's amber-clear eyes.