81 I want to keep this Omega

Although the two of them did not use weapons when they fought, the extremely sharp fists and feet alone were already very frightening, and Zhuo Jingheng silently pulled Zhou Zhiyu backwards, as far away from Si Aya as possible. Even if Si Aya is related to Zhou Zero Yu by blood, he does not dare to take it lightly, the Si Aya in the novel is moody and is a notorious little madman, what if he wants to kill Zhou Zero Yu regardless of blood and family affection?

Zhou Zhiyu sensed Zhuo Jingheng's vigilance against Si Aya, and thoughtfully raised an eyebrow.

On the other hand, Qin Gang did not want to fight with Zhou Qingjian, and was forced to retreat, Si Aya, seeing that Qin Qingjian was being bullied, rushed up to help in a hurry, who knew that he had just held the whip to block Qin Qingjian's body, Zhou Qingjian's eyes were red, and he cried out in disbelief: "Xiao Bao, you... Are you actually going to do something to daddy for this pervert?".

As soon as the two words "Daddy" were uttered, the corners of Si Aya's eyes twitched slightly, and her delicate face suddenly became clear and her voice was cold: 'What are you talking about?'

Qin Gang saw that something was wrong with Si Aya, and said in a deep voice, "Xiao Aya! Calm down--"

Before he could finish speaking, Si Aya threw out his whip and wrapped it directly around Zhou Qingjian's neck, tightening it mercilessly, and shouted:

Zhou Qingjian had no intention of dodging at all, and was strangled by the tight whip, but he didn't want to break free at all, only with a squeezed smile, he held out his hand to Si Aya, and said hardly: "Xiao Bao..... Dad, here we pick you up.

Si Aya's long, narrow phoenix-eyed fierce light emerged, and the hand holding the whip just wanted to tighten it vigorously, but it was caught by Qin Gang deadly.

"Enough!" Qin Gang's voice was low and deep, and he shouted, "You want to kill people here?!"

Si Aya stared at Zhou Qingjian deadly, her breathing became more and more urgent, but her body seemed to be immersed in ice water, her body temperature dropped rapidly, and her small face became pale.

His hand holding the whip began to tremble, and the madness and anger under his eyes rose to the extreme, and then faded again, and the whole person fell backwards.

Qin Gang had already made preparations, and his eyes quickly wrapped his arms around Si Aya's waist and hugged the young man who had been unconscious.

Zhou Qingjian ripped open the whip wrapped around his neck and coughed as he roared, "He can't

accept you now." Qin Gang wrapped his arms around the young man in his arms and said expressionlessly, "Zhou Qingjian, if you want to see him go crazy, continue to force him like this."

Zhou Qingjian's outstretched hand froze, he stared at Qin Gang viciously, and then looked at Si Aya, whose face was pale, his eyes were tightly closed, and he had been trembling finely, and he lowered his eyes in frustration and gritted his teeth: "... You have to explain things to me!"

Qin Zhen bowed his head, "Good, I promise you."

He turned around, looked at Zhou Zhiyu, and frowned, "Mr. Zhou, I know that you have a good doctor under your hands, can you please ask him to come and see Si Aya?"

"Of course you can." Zhou Zhiyu smiled and signaled Jiang Yi to find Lu Ying, and then took Qin Gang and the unconscious Si Aya to the guest room on the same floor as the banquet hall to rest. <

Zhou Qingjian's eyes seemed to be glued to Si Aya's body, how, he refused to leave, like a large dog, all the way to the end of Si Aya's bed. Zhou Zhiyu could not take him away, so he could only leave him in the guest room, take Zhuo Jingheng away by himself, and go to the lounge to find Wei Shaoting and Shang Zhi, who were still waiting there.