2. Hugged by the male protagonist's father

Must complete the plot according to the characters? So what about last night's Spring Dinner? Jing Heng in the novel didn't roll the sheets with the man!

Maybe he only needs to complete the parts of the novel written in black and white, omit those that are not mentioned, and he can play freely.

The big character flashed in front of Zhuo Jingheng's eyes for a full five seconds before disappearing, firmly imprinted on his retina, full of warning.

After the blood word disappeared, Zhuo Jingheng took a deep breath, glanced at the frightened maid, and said in a low voice: "It's none of your business here, you go down first."

The maid left this land of right and wrong trembling, Zhuo Jingheng tried to recall, but he really didn't remember what clothes Jing Heng wore to see Zhou Jin in the novel, I think he should have dressed up carefully.

Unfortunately, for him, this kind of detail does not matter, Zhuo Jingheng is tired, too lazy to go back to change clothes, so he simply put on a dressing gown and went downstairs.

In the hall on the first floor, there are two figures, one tall and one short.

The tall one has a tall figure, handsome and clear, well-defined facial features, deep and clear facial lines, like a knife sharpening an axe, frowning, dark eyes dark and cold, always exuding a powerful momentum, making people dare not look directly.

The short one has a beautiful and delicate face, fair skin, soft facial features, clear and gentle eyes, thin body, but not thin, the temperament around the body is soft and calm, but for some reason the face is a little pale, but it does not compromise the unique beauty.

The two stood together, especially matched, like a good couple.

In the novel, Jing Heng saw this scene as soon as he went downstairs, and he was so angry.

Zhuo Jingheng saw this scene, but only felt that it was worthy of a pair of protagonists, when he first looked at the picture of the person, he felt pleasing to the eye, and now when he sees the real person, he really wants to take out his mobile phone to take a photo, and then let the two help sign it.

If you can cross back one day, maybe you can exchange it for some money.

He squinted and stared at Zhou Jin, secretly making a small calculation in his heart, and a little smile could not help but escape from his lips.

His facial features are already bright and beautiful, and this smile is like the first bloom of a rose, which is a little more confusing.

Zhou Jin hated Jing Heng the most for showing such a smile, in his opinion, Jing Heng was a brainless straw bale, with a good skin bag with a vulgar body, without the slightest bit of real talent, and always causing trouble everywhere.

He frowned and said coldly: "Jing Heng, you still have a smile?"

Zhuo Jingheng can't remember how Jing Heng died in the novel, only knew that he had to find a way to provoke Zhou Jin, and at the end of this plot, Jing Heng was slapped by Zhou Jin!

Zhuo Jingheng sighed secretly and silently mourned for his flower-like little face.

He cleared his throat and made a look of grievance, his slightly raised peach blossom eyes were a little red, and whispered: "Brother Zhou Jin, why did you get so angry when you came?" What am I doing to make you angry again?"

Zhou Jin was unmoved, and said impatiently: "Jing Heng, you don't have to pretend in front of me, don't think I don't know what you did at the drinking party last night!" "

"Last night?" Zhuo Jingheng looked surprised, "I went home early last night, Brother Zhou Jin, if you don't believe me, you can ask the maid..."

Lou Hua Yu, who had been silent, interjected: "Young Master Jing, you brought that bottle of wine last night, right?" Zhou Jin has already checked the surveillance, and no one has touched that bottle of wine except you——"