14. Lifelong events

Zhou Jin was shocked, came back to his senses, and just happened to face Zero Yu's deep and cold eyes last week, and sweat instantly dripped from the corners of his forehead.

Father...... Father really did not forget about the airport!

Zhou Jin couldn't restrain the uneasiness in his heart, and his voice was tight and answered, completely without the dashing calmness when he was outside.

Looking at his appearance, Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help sighing - this kid looks like he has grown up, but in fact, he still needs a lot of training to be able to support Zhou's big ship that can set off huge waves at every turn.

He waved his hand and whispered, "Go ahead, do a good job of the project at hand."

Zhou Jin didn't dare to say anything more, and hurriedly went back to the house.

After he left, the maid brought a glass of water, and Zhou Zhiyu reached out and took it, signaling that she could leave work.

The servants exited the hall in an orderly manner, and Zhou Zhiyu sat alone on the sofa, and the beautifully decorated hall was brightly lit, but it made him look single.

He untied the Buddha beads on his wrists, set them aside, and slowly closed his eyes.

In the empty hall, he recalled the appearance of the little one last night, and smiled at the corners of his lips.

The little one didn't seem to recognize him... Fortunately, now is not the time, he has always done things thoroughly, this kind of life-related events, it is better to plan slowly.

...... (omitted)

For a long time, Zhou Zhiyu tied the Buddha bead string back to his wrist again, calmly and calmly as if nothing had happened before, and got up and went upstairs.

————————————————

For Zhuo Jingheng, the period after Wei Shaoting returned to China was a very happy time.

Father Jing has been worried about his adopted son for a long time, even if the company is very short of manpower, he did not immediately call Wei Shaoting to help, but asked Zhuo Jingheng to accompany him to play in Jiangcheng and adapt to the environment first.

Zhuo Jingheng is not the original, I don't understand what kind of play the rich children play, but Jing Heng in the novel is a "courtesan" after all, a bunch of fox friends and dog friends, just look at the love letters that fill the table, you can know that there is never a shortage of playmates around Young Master Jing.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Zhuo Jingheng's mobile phone rang non-stop, all asking him out to wave, Jing's father may be because Wei Shaoting is more at ease, rare times are allowed, let Zhuo Jingheng and Wei Shaoting go out together.

Frankly speaking, if the male partner Jing Heng had not been chasing the male protagonist Zhou Jin to death, he would still be very popular in the upper class circles of Jiangcheng.

Unlike those cowardly Omega like little doves, Jing Heng is lively and wanton, cheerful and generous, with a solid family, coupled with gorgeous and exquisite facial features, he has always been very sought after by Alpha.

In the bar, Wei Shaoting looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was sitting next to him and was smiling and drinking, his eyes were gentle and calm.

"Brother, you taste this, this is delicious!" The boy's cat-like round eyes were full of surprise, and he stuffed the cup in his hand into his hand, and urged earnestly, "You take a sip, it's delicious!"

Someone next to him coaxed: "Jing Heng, since Wei Shao came back, you only have him in your eyes, it really makes us sad!"