102 are they kissing again?

zhou qingjian asked eagerly, "how is xiao aya's now?" where are the others?"

"i'm asleep in the room." lu ying explained, "don't worry, my master has checked it for him and prescribed him a formula, which is hard to find, and it will soon be effective after drinking it."

"hard to find?" zhou qing blade looked at lu ying suspiciously, "your courage is smaller than the tip of a needle, and the doctor is so useless. mighty master?":

he repeated three times in his mind "kim." the main father", squeezing out a smile with teeth and claws, gritted his teeth: "yes, my useless doctor, who is smaller than the tip of a needle, not only found a patient who ran away from home, but also took away the uniform of the patient who hurt people on the street. two big men actually put a mentally unstable one, i can be much more useful than you!" go fucking mother's patience, one or two of them bully lao tzu, lao tzu can't stand it anymore!!

"i have repeatedly told you to be optimistic about si aya, his glands have undergone irregular surgery, sequelae may affect his mental state at any time, you actually let him out of the door, fortunately he met me, if it is on the street. smoke the stranger, and i'll see how you end up!"

"no, i can't end it!" my little master and brother were also smoked! he's a big star, his face is so good-looking, his eyes are smoked there for a long time - dao red marks, if you leave scars in the future, see how you pay him! <

zhou qing blade was so disturbed by lu yingxun of the small universe that he couldn't lift his head, poor baba chong qin gang made his eyes glaze over, but qin gang didn't see it at all, taking advantage of the fact that lu ying was provoked by zhou qing blade, he took a few steps silently and quickly, stepped directly into the room, and saw si aya sleeping quietly on the bed at a glance.

the sleeping youth looked calm, the beautiful and delicate face was carefree, and yan's red lips were slightly raised, as if he was dreaming of something good. seeing si aya's appearance, qin gang stopped suddenly, and then lowered his voice and let out a long sigh of relief.

his heart, which had been hanging in mid-air, finally fell back to its original place, the blood flowed along the stiff limbs, the body regained its own temperature, and the hundreds of limbs and skeletons flourished as if they were alive again.

qin gang had never had such an experience.

he was strong, lonely, and had performed many life-and-death missions, often dancing with death, with countless scars on his body, and he thought he had never been afraid of anything, but he had recently experienced what fear was. fear makes people cold, makes people forget to breathe, makes people stiff on all fours, makes people lose the most basic judgment and thinking ability, and every minute and every second is sliding into the abyss, trying to save themselves, but helpless:

and all these experiences are brought to him by si aya.

qin gang slowly walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, stretched out his hand, squeezed si aya's small face hard, and muttered to himself, "little madman, you are really a debt i owed in my past life." <

if not, how could he be - a 0 point, deep in the dark, but willing.

outside the room, lu ying's complaining stopped at some point, and zhou qingjian stood in the doorway, looking at qin gang's back that was difficult to hide his tiredness, but he finally relaxed, silently tightening the corners of his lips. =

as a father, he obviously should accompany si aya's bedside the most, but at this moment, looking at qin gang, who was quietly waiting for si aya, zhou qingjian could not have the thought of disturbing half a minute. between those two people, there is something that does not allow others to intervene, and even if one of them is in a coma, it will not damage the very special "barrier".