17. Weeks zero elm

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned and sniffed suspiciously.

Zhou Zhiyu's voice came from the top of his head, faintly tightened: "Xiao Heng, I suddenly remembered something, I have to talk to your father... Why don't I send you home." 

At this time, Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyes and saw Zhuo Jingheng.

He hooked the corners of his lips, revealed a soft and cordial smile, and called softly: "Xiao Heng."

Zhuo Jingheng looked at Lou Hua Yu and shouted a little hesitantly: "... Uncle Zhou. "

Zhou Zhiyu let go of the hand holding Lou Hua Yu, compared a gesture, and a heroic and capable man in black walked in outside the box, and said in a low voice: "Sir."

Zhou Zhiyu's gaze swept over Lou Hua Yu, and said in a deep voice: "Take him back to the group and hand it over to Zhou Jin."

"Mr. Zhou!" Lou Hua looked at him in disbelief, "I... I have something important to find you..."

"Tell Zhou Jin, if there is anything, let him come to me in person, don't send an assistant." Zhou Zhiyu looked at him deeply, his eyes were deep and cold, as if he had seen through everything, "Assistant Lou, even if it is my personal assistant, he is not qualified to find me alone outside of working hours, let alone you."

He paused, looked away, put his hands behind his back, and said indifferently: "Han Jing, take him back."

"Yes." The man in black answered, and left with a pale off-the-plan with a tough attitude.

The off-the-fly jacaranda was taken away, and the rich children in the box were also a little restless, most of them knew Zhou Zhiyu, and they did not dare to be presumptuous in front of him at all. Everyone looked at each other and found an excuse to leave, Rong Hanqiu originally wanted to stay, but was persuaded to retreat by a look from Zhou Zhiyu, and left three times in one step.

In the end, only Wei Shaoting, Zhuo Jingheng and Zhou Zhiyu were left in the box.

Zhuo Jingheng was still thinking about the matter of Lou Hua Yu, standing in place with his head hanging down, his fingers tugging at the corners of his clothes, kneading unconsciously.

Wei Shaoting frowned without a trace, walked to Zhuo Jingheng's side, and said in a low voice: "Xiao Heng, if you are tired, we will go back first?"

When Zhou Zhiyu heard this, his hands behind his back tightened, and the Buddha beads on his wrists caused a slight pain in his wrists.

Zhuo Jingheng raised his head, quickly glanced at Zhou Zhiyu, and made up his mind: "Brother, you go back first, I haven't seen Uncle Zhou for a long time, I want to chat with him."

Wei Shaoting was stunned: "Xiao Heng..."

Zhou Zhiyu smiled and said softly: "Shaoting, you don't have to worry, my car is at the door, I will send Xiao Heng home."

Zhuo Jingheng blinked and said with a smile: "Yes, brother, don't worry, I will go back early." "

He said so, even if Wei Shaoting was not happy, he couldn't forcibly take Zhuo Jingheng away, so he could only leave first with a heavy heart.

The door of the box opened and closed again, and this time, there were only two people left in the room.

Zhou Zhiyu took a step forward, walked to Zhuo Jingheng, pulled him to the sofa and sat down, and his tone was soft: "I haven't seen Xiao Heng for many days, has Xiao Heng thought about Uncle Zhou?"

Zhuo Jingheng nodded vigorously: "Of course I want to!"

He hesitated for a moment and hesitated: "Uncle Zhou, Lou Hua Yu he... I didn't bully him."