76 coincidentally, my pheromone is also sandalwood

Zhou Zhiyu quietly looked at the angry clan elder with a smile on his face, and shook his head for a long time before he said, "Third cousin, if I were you, I wouldn't be easily instigated by someone with a heart to run in front of me."

He stood with his hands in his hands, his gentle and handsome face as cold as a jade carving, and said lightly: "I always feel that with my earlier means, it should have been enough to deter you old things, but I did not expect that all these years of self-cultivation and cultivation would make your connivance bold again..."

"Third cousin, who I want to marry, only I have the final say, on - what is the fate of an elder in the clan who wants to influence my marriage, you should know very well, right?"

When he said the last sentence, his tone was light and breezy, but the threatening meaning in it was undisguised, and he didn't care at all that he was in the public and in full view of everyone, so he said this about the Missin within the Zhou family.

His deep black eyes were full of sarcasm, and his usual gentle temperament gradually changed, revealing a sharp blade like a blade.

The guests present were all surprised, they did not expect that Zhou Zero Yu, who has always shown a gentle face, actually had such a terrible side, and those presidents who were familiar with Zhou Zero Yu in their daily lives were even more surprised to look at each other. <

However, the more calm and indifferent people are in normal days, once they are angry, the more thunderous the power, Zhou Yingtang, who was called "the third cousin" by Zhou Zeroyu, was forced to take a half step back by Zhou Zeroyu's momentum, and the corners of his forehead gradually sweated.

Just like Zhou Zero Yu said, he had experienced the turmoil of the great changes in the Zhou family twenty years ago, and naturally knew what kind of means Zhou Zero Yu, who was still an eighteen-year-old teenager at that time, relied on to sit firmly in the position of the head of the family.

However, since zhou zero yu was thirty years old, this man's iron-blooded and fierce temperament had gradually converged, like a jade that had been polished like an edge and an angle, and he was less and less angry, and even if someone under his command had made a mistake, he would not be punished particularly severely.

The temperament of the head of the family became mild, and the courage of the family branch gradually increased, over the years, the children of this branch of Zhou Yingtang more or less also used the power of the Zhou family to earn some money to supplement their own family, and Zhou Zhiyu has always turned a blind eye. Over time, he and some of the old people in the family were a little confused.

If it weren't for this, he wouldn't have been moved by the benefits given by Zhou Jin this time, and he would have rushed over to insert a foot.....

Looking at Zhou Zhiyu's extremely cold face although he had a smile, Zhou Yingtang felt remorse and regretted that he had come to provoke this star, but the matter had reached this point, it was difficult to recover, even if he gave in now, he would not have any good fruit to eat, it was better to gamble, maybe he could still win in danger. <

Thinking of this, Zhou Yingtang gritted his teeth darkly and said hardly: "Zhou Zero Yu, you don't have to threaten me with the previous things, that is all in the past, the current situation is different from then, if you marry an innocent 0mega, the third cousin has nothing to say, but this 0mega-

He pointed his cane at Zhuo Jingheng and said disgustedly, "A 0 who is pregnant with a wild seed, what qualifications does he have to marry into the Zhou family?" This kind of thing is unbearable even if it is placed in an ordinary person's home, let alone a big family like our Zhou family?"