84 did anyone watch uncle last week?

the storm at the engagement banquet was raging throughout jiang, and zhou zhiyu took advantage of the victory to chase and released a clear positive photo of himself and zhuo jingheng going in and out of the pair, thus confirming that the two were already intimate before the engagement.

in this way, zhuo jingheng was pregnant with the rumors of wild seeds, and even those ladies who were originally looking at the tiger and wanted to put their own 0 could not say half a word of criticism, and could only look at zhuo jingheng with annoyance and hatred to easily loosen the name of lady zhou, who had been vacant for twenty years, and his eyes were red to the point of almost vomiting blood.

lady zhou's position has been vacant for twenty years, and finally ushered in a new owner again, and the zhou family is also very concerned about this news, looking around, all wanting to know zhuo jingheng's preferences and temperament, and competing to please the future new lady in advance.

zhuo jingheng knew nothing about these things, zhou zhiyu took great care of his protection and care, almost to the bone, eager to lock him in the house, hold him in his arms, and not let him go anywhere.

unfortunately, zhuo jingheng was born with an active nature, and after two weeks of lying in the arms of men, he couldn't hold back, and every day he pestered zhou zhiyu and wanted to go to work.

"uncle zhou, is it not good for me to continue to work as your assistant?" zhuo jingheng pulled zhou zhiyu's arm and shook it, and asked in a grievous manner, "is it because i didn't do well before, and you hate me for getting in the way?"

zhou zhiyu said helplessly: "how is that possible, i just think you are a little nostalgic now, go to the company again, what if you bump into it....

"i'll be careful!" zzhuo jingheng swore to the point, "and grandpa jiang said, i am in good health now, and the baby is also very healthy, it is time to be more active, like this, it is not good to stay at home all day."

zhou zhiyu still did not let go easily, only frowning at zhuo jingheng's slightly bulging belly.

although the problem of si aya was temporarily solved, zhou jin had also gone to fancheng, but the waves within zhou's internal movements caused by his big move were far from stopping, and recently the company had a new partner..... if he could, he really didn't want zhuo jingheng to mix into this muddy water, he was already working hard to carry the child, and he should be well protected and carefully photographed

.... gu cai is right.

zhuo jingheng saw zhou zhiyu's hesitation and couldn't help but move in his heart. 129262e

he insisted on going to the company, not because he had to run out and play at this '' time, but because he was a little concerned about zhou zeroyu's recent early departure and late return. compared with the leisurely life of the previous period, zhou zhiyu was obviously much busier, often returning home after nine o'clock, and every time he picked up the sleepy him and returned to the room, the sleeves were stained with a faint smell of tobacco and alcohol.

zhou zhiyu has always been strict with himself, does not smoke or drink, and does not like to get involved in occasions where he needs to deal with tobacco and alcohol. for several days in a row, i carried tobacco and alcohol, which should be work, encountered some problems, and had to participate in the liquor bureau often.

zhuo jingheng is very concerned about this point, if according to the plot development in the original novel, this time is also exactly the time when the zhou group encounters an impact, and it is from this time that zhou zhiyu in the novel begins, and his health gradually deteriorates until he dies of illness. <