87 brother, i can feed you

In the last sentence, Si Aya's voice was very soft, but Qin Gang could hear it clearly.

With a pain in his heart, he turned to his side and firmly took Si Aya, who had his back to him, into his arms.

"Xiao Aya....." Qin Gang was not good at comforting others, so he could only hug Si Aya tightly and whisper his name again and again, '

....."

Si Aya twisted her waist uncomfortably, wanting qin gang to let go, but Qin Gang refused, but instead hugged it tighter. The two secretly exchanged strength for a while, and Si Aya suddenly stopped moving, and her tone was a little strange: "Uncle, you are on top of me."

The feeling of foreign body was too strong, and it was hot, and he couldn't pretend not to know.

Qin Gang was stunned, and a wisp of confusion suddenly appeared on Ying Ting's cold face, and he was busy trying to let go, but instead he was pulled by Si Aya.

Si Aya turned to look at him, the beautiful eyebrows were a little blurred under the soft halo, as if telling an inexplicable feeling, a little red on the side of his cheeks added a little charm to his delicate face, Yan Hong's lips were slightly open, because of the relationship between the head, you could faintly see the half-cut soft tongue. This gesture was an overly provocative temptation for Qin Gang, who had already faintly released the complex aroma of Cuban tobacco, his breathing was a little unstable, and his emerald green eyes were as sharp as wolves, staring at the looming pink little tongue.

His attention was attracted by the seductive youth in front of him, and it was rare to let down his vigilance, Si Aya, seeing the timing, pushed hard at the waist, and took advantage of the situation to ride across Qin Gang's body. However, even if he relaxed his vigilance, the moment Si Aya's sudden power was exerted, Qin Gang still reflexively tightened his muscles and almost counterattacked, but when he realized what Si Aya was going to do, he unloaded all his strength and let the youth throw himself down.

Si Aya rode on Qin Gang's body, some of his long forehead hair was messy, scattered, and half covered the cunning that flashed in those beautiful eyes.

Qin Gang saw the pride under his eyes, shook his head helplessly, and reached out to support his waist: "I thought you were sad, and you were fooling around."

Si Aya shook her head indifferently, "Sadly that kind of thing is the most useless, a short time is enough." Uncle, if I have to become 0, shouldn't you hurry up and pay it back to me?"

Qin Gang was embarrassed:

Si Aya's mouth flicked and said very unhappily, "Did you forget?" On the day zhou zero yu and Zhuo Jingheng got engaged, you promised to let me. Last three times.

Qin Gang:

Did he agree? He didn't seem to answer the phone at all, right?

Seeing him fall into contemplation, Si Aya was even more unhappy, and pulled open Qin Gang's neckline indiscriminately, biting like a kitten, and the man's naked and firm chest muscles, angrily said: "You have to repent!" 

Qin Gang frowned and hesitated, "Xiao Aya, you are 0mega after all." "I'm

not yet!" Si Aya bit harder, reached down with one hand, squeezed the hot under the man's body, and threatened, "Uncle, if you don't talk, I'll use a whip to smoke it!"

Qin Gang looked at Si Aya wordlessly, secretly wondering how much he loved this little bunny cub, which made him not know that the sky was thick to this point. <

The last time it was to kill people, this time it was to counterattack, and then it was like this, indulging it, and then it was not going to destroy the world?