63. the secret of the buddha's beads

Pulau Temple is a temple located in the mountains on the eastern outskirts of Jiangdu.

Zhuo Jingheng had never heard of this place before, and he had never mentioned it in the novel "Top Pure A", just as it was not written in the book that Zhou Zhiyu would regularly go to the temple to practice.

After all, in the novel, Zhou Zero Yu is just a supporting role that promotes Zhou Jin's growth, and the author naturally does not spend too much ink.

However, even if it is only a supporting role in the novel, they are all living people with flesh and blood, and there is a past and future, and Zhuo Jingheng is naturally eager to know more about Zhou Zhiyu.

So he followed Zhou Zeroyu out very happily, and pulled Zhou Zeroyu with interest along the way to ask the east and west.

This time, due to the injury on his shoulder, Zhou Zhiyu did not drive himself, but let Han Jing act as the driver, and he took Zhuo Jingheng to sit in the back seat, and was very patient with his messy questions, which can almost be regarded as a question and answer.

"Uncle Zhou, who is your friend at Pulau Temple? Is it a monk? Zhuo Jingheng asked curiously.

Zhou Zhiyu lightly slapped his little butt, and said helplessly: "What monk, call a master."

"Yes, yes, Master." Zhuo Jingheng changed his tone and said, "Which master?"

"Master of Enlightenment." Zhou Zhiyu smiled and added, "But he is not the friend I want you to see, what I want you to meet is a lay man who lives in the temple and practices, and when the time comes, remember to call him Uncle."

Brother-in-law? Zhuo Jingheng was surprised, and blurted out: "Uncle Zhou, you still have a brother?"

Zhou Zero Yu bowed his head and said, "Well, it's my cousin."

He didn't mean to explain further, after saying this, he put his arm around Zhuo Jingheng, quietly leaned on the back seat, no longer spoke, and the smile on his face faded a little, as if he was thinking about something.

Zhuo Jingheng knew that he was thinking deeply, and seeing him like this, he did not dare to continue to ask questions and disturb, so he simply closed his eyes and took a nap.

He quickly fell asleep, and when Zhou Zhiyu lowered his head to look at him again, he found that his little face was blushing, grabbing the corner of his clothes and sleeping soundly, and he couldn't help but smile.

He simply held Zhuo Jingheng on his lap and hugged him like this, until the car drove to the gate of Pulau Temple, he held Zhuo Jingheng's hand and woke him up.

"Hmm... Arrived? The young man slowly opened his amber eyes, yawned a little, habitually hugged Zhou Zhiyu's neck, and his voice that had just woken up was delicate and sweet.

Zhou Zhiyu felt his warm breath falling on his ear, his dark eyes narrowed slightly, and he resisted the urge to pull him to make out, and his voice answered slightly: "It's here, let's go down."

Zhuo Jingheng rubbed his eyes, obediently got off his knees, and was held by him and got out of the car.

Han Jing had already said hello to the people in the temple, and Zhou Zhiyu took Zhuo Jingheng all the way unimpeded, walking leisurely to the depths of the temple, familiar as if he was visiting the back garden of his house.

Pulau Temple has a history of more than 100 years, and there are several large trees that can be hugged together, and the shade of the trees is lush, casting some bright spots, and when the breeze blows, you can smell the faint fragrance of grass and trees.