99 if you still don't take it off

si aya did not leave her hand at all, and if she was hit, even if she did not die, she might hurt the nerves or arteries in her neck and would inevitably be seriously injured. chen yune fully understood this, but he did not have the slightest desire to escape.

at this moment of life and death, he suddenly felt a little relaxed, and there was a relief that the long torture was finally coming to an end.

perhaps from that midsummer night, he was saddled with an excessively heavy shackle, whether it was the wanton flood of pheromones, or the desire to ask for nothing and see the light, it was a punishment from heaven for him, punishing him for love. shang's brother who grew up with him punished him for being selfish and extreme, trying to keep lu ying by his side forever.

he seems to have slipped into a dead end, and he can't find an exit from then on, he can only wander in the desperate darkness over and over again, headless flies bumping around, under the bright beauty of the big star, is an empty and decadent soul, silently waiting for the withering, and now, this cough! it's finally here.

if this unattainable life can end like this, it may also be a kind of happiness. chen yune closed his eyes and quietly waited for the whip to fall, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised, revealing a faint shallow smile.

"fuck! chen yu, you fool. forced!" the man's familiar and unfamiliar voice thundered in chen yunier's ear, and he reflexively opened his eyes, just in time to see lu ying's qingxiu face with gritted teeth.

this look startled him into a solid stunned state, and his soul flew out of the sky.

he felt like he had crawled out of hell.

the next second, accompanied by a crisp sound of "popping", the cowhide whip was firmly pumped on lu ying's back, causing him to roar in pain and angrily scold: "his mother's, lao tzu is one: the sky has not been reported, those two are stupid." forced to let this little madman out the door. people who look so tall and tall can't even look at individuals, it's really useless!"

before he could finish speaking, there was a cracking sound behind him, and si aya didn't care if there was one more person in front of him, and the next round of whips had already fallen. chen yune was like a fool, staring straight at lu ying, not moving, lu ying angrily hugged him and rolled to the side, hiding next to a pile of debris in the corner, and scolded angrily: "what's the matter with you?" isn't that shrewd on weekdays? now a fool, see the whip does not know to hide is not it? how valuable is your face, he has broken the face, what to do in the second half of your life? under the scolding of his split head and covered his face, chen yune finally came back to his senses, and without hesitation, he stretched out his hand, pulled on lu ying's sleeve, and said clearly: "it's okay if you break the face, you raise me."

he swept away the lifeless appearance before, ripped off the mask that had been crooked, deliberately turned his face slightly, and used the most perfect angle of his facial features to land on ying ying, revealing a smile that was so beautiful that he didn't like words. lu ying:

it's terrible, why are there so many neuropathies in this world?

"master, i..." before 1508 could finish speaking, si aya's whip was drawn again, and lu ying dragged him to avoid it, hid aside, and said breathlessly: "don't fuck his mother's nonsense, first solve this little madman!" chen yune stammered, "let's run directly, and then call the police, won't we?" this person is so fierce, maybe he is a gangster.

"no." llu ying said without hesitation, "he is my food and clothing parents, if he is caught by the police, no one will pay me a medical fee!" and his state is obviously wrong, even i can't recognize him, i have to control him first!"