55. old men and young wives can only be spoiled in the

Zhou Zhiyu did not leave Qin Yu, and after the matter was explained, he let Jiang Yi leave with him.

He sat in the slightly dim light, his handsome eyebrows were particularly distant, and he whispered: "Han Jing, in the next period of time, you don't follow me, stay by Xiao Heng's side until you find Si Aya."

Han Jing was taken aback, and frowned: "Sir, this is too risky, Si Aya misses a blow, he will definitely not give up, the little young master will send more people to guard it, it will be fine."

Zhou Zhiyu raised a palm to stop him from continuing, and said softly: "There is no need to say more, my mind has been decided."

Han Jing pursed the corners of his lips, still uneasy in his heart, but did not dare to refute.

Zhou Zhiyu's order is rarely repeated a second time, because there is no need, there is always a kind of awe-inspiring in his body that is not angry and self-threatening, which makes people dare not say more.

Zhou Zhiyu carefully inquired about the personnel arrangement in the old mansion again, and after making sure that everything was safe and sound, he left the study and returned to his bedroom.

He carefully opened the door and entered the room, touched the black and walked to the bed, and just wanted to lie down, he found a pair of bright eyes staring straight at him.

It's Xiao Heng, isn't he asleep?

Zhou Zhiyu was a little surprised, and then hesitated: "Xiao Heng, are you still angry?"

Zhuo Jingheng stared at him faintly and did not speak.

Zhou Zhiyu smiled bitterly, leaned down to help him tuck the quilt, and said helplessly: "That Uncle Zhou went to another room to sleep well..."

Before he finished speaking, his neck was wrapped around a pair of soft arms.

Zhuo Jingheng hugged him tightly and said dissatisfied: "Which room are you going to?" Who to sleep with?"

Zhou Zhiyu was stunned, and said with a smile: "What to sleep with, naturally I slept by myself, there are many guest rooms on the second floor, I just find one at random."

Zhuo Jingheng stared at him indignantly, a little angry: "The doctor said, the baby's development is not very good, because there is no father by his side, if you don't come back to accompany me earlier, you actually have to go to another room to sleep?"

Zhou Zhiyu was speechless, and explained with a little headache: "Didn't you say before that you didn't want to see me and wanted me to go out?"

"I don't care! Before was before, now is now! Zhuo Jingheng carefully avoided his injured shoulder, exerted his strength to breastfeed, forced the man to fall on the bed, and said unreasonably, "You are not allowed to go anywhere, just accompany me here, if you don't accompany, I will find another Alpha——"

Before he finished speaking, Yan Hong's soft lips were blocked by Zhou Zhiyu, and the man kissed deeply and heavily as if he deliberately wanted to punish him for his nonsense.

It wasn't until Zhuo Jingheng was out of breath again that Zhou Zhiyu let go of him.

The slender fingers stroked Zhuo Jingheng's slightly red and swollen lower lip, and the man's voice was slightly hoarse and low, with a faint smile: "Do you dare to find another Alpha?"

Zhuo Jingheng stopped talking, only opened a pair of moisture-filled amber eyes, glaring at him indignantly.

Stinky man! I can't say that I can use such despicable means!

Zhou Zhiyu was stared at by his beautiful pupils, and his lower abdomen couldn't help but tighten.

Now that everything had been settled, he no longer restrained himself from concealing it, allowing the faint sandalwood to flood quickly, and soon wrapped the two people lying on the bed firmly.